fishing forum

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
I pay Ten pounds just for a sub-section for UKZero1 to have all of his own, titled "Can I put Brown Sauce on it and eat it!!", displaying usually acquired/disgusting food items smoothed in "The Brown Gold" and consumed, scoring out of 10 optional.

I remember being in this ever-so posh restaurant. I ordered venison and the look on the servers face when I asked for some brown sauce was priceless...he accused me of being a heathen. :LOL:

DomCrtr1975

An Idiot looking for his Village!
..but seriously, it's the weather ( for most people) i haven't been out for nearly 3 months, with Xmas, studying for my CSCS card, and my fishing buddy being flat out at work. When people are able to get on the Bank, that will generate a lot more fishing threads, from "how do i do this?", "don't do this?", "i bought one of these!" to "look what i caught!" etc..

Given as well there is no close season for the lakes/commies, people aren't going out in all weathers as they used too, because we can fish all year through.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
I remember being in this ever-so posh restaurant. I ordered venison and the look on the servers face when I asked for some brown sauce was priceless...he accused me of being a heathen. :LOL:

To be honest...he's right lol.

I've always thought of Brown sauce as something people with very few tastebuds have on their food just so they can taste something whilst eating.

ukzero1

Site Supporter
I'm out round the lakes even in this weather, not fishing though. Being bailiff I have no option really.

ukzero1

Site Supporter
To be honest...he's right lol.

I've always thought of Brown sauce as something people with very few tastebuds have on their food just so they can taste something whilst eating.

I do like my food and know when something's not to my taste, so I put brown sauce on it. Have you tried brown sauce on curry? Interesting taste.

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Is it me I thought this maggotdrowners was all about fishing ? I look down the list of new threads and what do I see music vids ,phone ,china virus ,post a random image , original scrapman ,sensas for sale ,summer holidays china virus again ,have i wasted 10 pounds ,new labour leader ,then one or two on fishing ? im gone
If you had wasted a tenner, surely you would have been classed as a site supporter?

DomCrtr1975

An Idiot looking for his Village!
I do like my food and know when something's not to my taste, so I put brown sauce on it. Have you tried brown sauce on curry? Interesting taste.

Whoaaa there cowboy, I'll defend "The Brown Gold" and your use of it, but Curry - noooooo!!!

We didn't have an Empire containing the Indian Subcontinent for you to do that to the Curry!

ukzero1

Site Supporter
Whoaaa there cowboy, I'll defend "The Brown Gold" and your use of it, but Curry - noooooo!!!

We didn't have an Empire containing the Indian Subcontinent for you to do that to the Curry!

:LOL: . That was done for a bet. A mate of mine bet me a tenner that I wouldn't do it...he lost.

Dave Spence

Site Supporter
Seriously mate, have you ever put brown sauce in a paste? Might be a good barbel bait:D

ukzero1

Site Supporter
Seriously mate, have you ever put brown sauce in a paste? Might be a good barbel bait:D

Not in a paste, interesting idea that. I have tried luncheon meat with brown sauce on it for barbel on the Trent but I think the flow of the river washed it off

Dave Spence

Site Supporter
Not in a paste, interesting idea that. I have tried luncheon meat with brown sauce on it for barbel on the Trent but I think the flow of the river washed it off
Let's get it patented:beer-toast1:

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
I put brown sauce in chicken soup or mushroom soup as it heat up in the pan. Then pour into a "dimple" pint mug, (one with a handle), and drink,