Fishing Fiend

nelson66

Being a fishing nut - holding down a job and having two small children can make it difficult to get out for regular fishing sessions
So this year I've decided to take an opportunistic approach - and set myself a new challenge of catching as many species as I can in 12 months ... both salt and freshwater
Read on here...

nelson66

Been racking up a few more species for my species hunt .... getting a bit salty this time ... out on the ocean wave

nelson66

Out species hunting again -- back to freshwater this time -- I managed to bag two more species in one trip ... one of them an easy standard UK fish the other ...... well click and have a read... (but don't forget your mat)

nelson66

I don't know many anglers who have not had trouble with crabs

nelson66

Doing what I do best --
Out fishing again

nelson66

I caught a potential record fish, and let it go without realising it,,, or weighing it .... ahh well... thats fishing for ya

nelson66

latest blog ramblings on my fishing adventures .... caught a weever fish --- and not much else ... but learnt a lot for the memory bank for future trips

nelson66

Here my latest write up - holiday fishing in Cornwall
Includes my first ever bit of fishing video -- which I am going to start doing a lot more of

nelson66

Latest from my blog, words pictures and slowly getting better at the video (I now have an opening and closing frame lol -- editing still very ropey)

nelson66

Moving over to the dark side for a bit of carp fishing results in 5 consecutive blank sessions !! -- on a lake where i can catch fish for fun on conventional tactics -- pineapple pop ups, 15mm pellets and wafters are all going in the bin and the jolly green giant is comeback king
read more... click the link below.