Fishing clubs staffordshire

Baz77

Me and my son want to start fishing matches canals or ponds as was advised to join a club is there any good clubs in staffirdshire

NickNewman

Fenton and District, around stoke and trentham, to Dilhorn lakes(ponds), Overflow next to the stadium...some lovely venues but I haven't fished then since moving to Finland ?. Licence can be obtained from Dolphin tackle.

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi Baz.
Contact @T K on here for details of the Wyrley & Essington Canal at Pelsall and also the Cannock Extension that runs 1.6 miles from the A5 down to the junction with the Wyrley & Essington Canal at Pelsall Common.

Ryanstein

Fenton(FDAS) is a great club for £45 a year there's around 12 lakes to go at. I joined their thicket this year and so far I've had some specimen pike to 20lb

NickNewman

Fenton(FDAS) is a great club for £45 a year there's around 12 lakes to go at. I joined their thicket this year and so far I've had some specimen pike to 20lb
I had been a member for nearly 18 years before I moved to Finland. It is/was a very decent, small club, and some lakes such as Dilhorne and others were well kept. It was sad to see 'the overflow' next to Britannia stadium be ran into the ground and fish moved out to their other venues, the canal allways offers some nostalgia and great fishing, with carp being resident in various stretches.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Depands where abouts in Staffordshire, it's a bloody big county!

Stafford itself you have IWAA,

As already mentioned Cannock/Brownhills area you have Blackfords and TKs clubs, Stoke a fair few to go at, Burton on Trent you have Burton mutual anglers, Tamworth you have LambAC and Lichfield has Kingfisher Club.....