Fishing Clubs North Herts/Cambridgeshire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve M

Site Supporter
Hi all,
can any MDs recommend a fishing club in the north Hertfordshire/ Cambridgeshire area.Ideally with running and stillwater that offers a bit of variety for myself and 2 lads.I don't mind a bit of driving if its worth it.
Thanks for any info
Cheers.[?][?]

carpbob3

Hi Steve there is a club directoery in the scroll bar have a look there for clubs in your area

bob

if your not fishing your not living

Lid

Try this one. I'm a member and it's quite a good club, although some say the membership is getting a bit large. If you want more info, let me know.

http://www.verulam-angling.demon.co.uk/

Lid [:)]

watty

Steve this might be of help to you,
Cambridge Fish Preservation & Angling Society, you can find a link to follow on this page,
http://www.coarsefish.com/FishingClubs/clubs.htm

martin.

Account Locked
hi steve
try the following link its good value & they do a lot for juniors & have some very good waters

http://www.cambridge-fpas.co.uk/

tight lines.
martin.

talk fishing flip football

Steve M

Site Supporter
Hi,
thanks for the info.Cambridge Fish Preservation & Angling Society looks interesting.(as suggested by Martin & Watty) I have often fished on the Cam at Baitsbite Lock and nearer the A14 Bridge on day ticket.It can be good on its day.Most of their water is fairly close to home - good for a couple of hours in the Summer evenings.Take the boys straight from school.
Cheers[:D][:D][:D]

martin.

Account Locked
hi steve
CFPAS have 2 big junior matches every year run by percy anderson
one at baitsbite in june/july & 1 at pike & eel end aug/sept
they are very well run free to enter & every kid gets a prize wether they catch or not & there is 3 different age groups so they are very fair my daughter sammy has done well in them,
im only about 55-60m from cambridge you are all welome to come down for a day on our drain (north level) or i can arrange a day on one of the local lakes near me

tight lines.
martin.

Steve M

Site Supporter
Hi Martin,
thanks for the info and the invitation.The North Level sounds like it would be a great day out.Something a bit different/out of the ordinary. I will get back to you on that one at the start of the new season,if all works out.
Cheers[8D][8D][8D]
quote:Originally posted by martin.

hi steve
CFPAS have 2 big junior matches every year run by percy anderson
one at baitsbite in june/july & 1 at pike & eel end aug/sept
they are very well run free to enter & every kid gets a prize wether they catch or not & there is 3 different age groups so they are very fair my daughter sammy has done well in them,
im only about 55-60m from cambridge you are all welome to come down for a day on our drain (north level) or i can arrange a day on one of the local lakes near me

tight lines.
martin.

AlanP

'EastAngler'
Martin/Steve

Let me know if you organise a session on the North Level and I'll see if I can join you (if you don't mind).

After last time I'm keen to give it another go.

AlanP

Status
Not open for further replies.