Fishing Christmas presents

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
So what did people get fishing presents wise?

I got a Shimano Sahara 2500-R reel, a tracker thermal base layer and a book on Florida kayak fishing.

Also my grandad was well pleased with the cadence 13ft CR10 #1 float rod I got him that I effectively stole in the Black Friday sale.

Last edited:

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
Need to get myself some line in the sales now, got a few reels to spool or respool now.

Nicky Dodds

A matrix horizon x 4000 reel
Rive rig roost.
And some kind person got me a new set of drennan bread punches after I dropped one in my keepnet and forgot at the weigh in.
Maybe a Preston roller in the sales as well.

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
B James MkIV Avon, Abu444a, tweed hat, 3 fishing books, audio book cd, weird fish t shirts, and a shedload of chocolate... round the In-laws for Christmas Dinner now

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
I forgot I also got a card promising a weekend away fishing when the floods recede, dad didn’t think there was a lot of point booking somewhere yet as could be March before anywhere’s fishable haha

Arry

Site Supporter
Not to keen on people getting me fishing stuff, only I no what I want and dont want.
I was with the wife when she bought my main pressies, but I agree fishing gear is quite a personal thing...???

Arry

Site Supporter
Yup... works for me...???