Fishing Buddy Needed, Northampton

Neil ofthe nene

Doing things differently.
Site Supporter
I monitor the email for Wellingborough & District Nene AC. I have had an enquiry from a daughter in respect of her 90 year old father. She is looking for someone who could take dad fishing. He loves the sport but can't get out as much as he would like. The email reads

"My dad loves fishing and goes regularly but wants to go more. He can't go on his own or get there on his own. Do you, or do you know of any support he can get to fish either at your water or another local organisation."

I don't have all the details yet but the gentleman lives in East Hunsbury. Expenses would be covered.

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
I monitor the email for Wellingborough & District Nene AC. I have had an enquiry from a daughter in respect of her 90 year old father. She is looking for someone who could take dad fishing. He loves the sport but can't get out as much as he would like. The email reads

"My dad loves fishing and goes regularly but wants to go more. He can't go on his own or get there on his own. Do you, or do you know of any support he can get to fish either at your water or another local organisation."

I don't have all the details yet but the gentleman lives in East Hunsbury. Expenses would be covered.
Why don’t you take him that’s near where you live ?