fishing bud

Varna

Glad u guys have picked up on this one and there are others in same boat as me its always nice to hear you not alone. I too think its a good idea to have a place to fix a meet up with others as there is not a place on here to do that Dont think were i fished today does this. Maybe I will have to make a new web site for this will see. thanks for you input and buddy offers

Simon R

Site Supporter
Might be an idea for people to flag up their location and maybe some spots that they often visit.

No good arranging to fish with some one and discovering at the last minute that they live the other end of the country :p

Simon

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
And whether they have transport and can offer a lift or need a lift.

Varna

I think we just need to say in the post were we are located and age just so we are on the same page and maybe style the details you sort between each over .

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
I am in Oxford, and go up to the north west once a month (Warrington)
I think it's a good idea as well because you could fish a venue that you have never been to with a person who has and get an idea on best way to fish it.
Or if you are in a club that has guest tickets, use one of those so the person you go with can fish a venue they would otherwise be prohibited from doing.
I have transport (zafira) so could offer a lift as long as we both dont take everything bar kitchen sink.
Am 66 , but not concerned about age of angler I would go with.
At moment would travel about 20 miles from venue, both down here and north west.

PAB

Site Supporter
HI Im looking for a fishing buddy or buddys Im 63 average angler live uxbridge area like all river and stillwater fishing available most weekends but can't get to the bank too early due to morning commitments pm me. thanks
bit to far to travel for me good luck.

Varna

HI I had a couple of offers to go fishing with a couple of members which im happy to have got and will meet up with them . What im really looking for is a regular fishing buddy or buddies that I can go fishing with every week i don't mind traveling upto one hour from my location to meet up and would expect the same if fishing is close to my location . i like to fish at different places 1 half hours from my location not looking for a club to join. thanks

crayfishtraps

Site Supporter
there are lots of diff places i would like to fish(i dont catch much)but ive no sense of direction..lost count how many times ive got lost even with a sat nav,so tend to keep local where ive been before more than once.

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
there are lots of diff places i would like to fish(i dont catch much)but ive no sense of direction..lost count how many times ive got lost even with a sat nav,so tend to keep local where ive been before more than once.
Won’t no one go with you peter crayfish??😭😭you can come with us

sly

bit better gear,still no idea
Site Supporter
i use a sat nav to get to new places and still get lost as well :eek: :ROFLMAO: