fishing bud

Varna

HI Im looking for a fishing buddy or buddys Im 63 average angler live uxbridge area like all river and stillwater fishing available most weekends but can't get to the bank too early due to morning commitments pm me. thanks

alanmac

Site Supporter
Hello Varna,

Sorry no one has replied as yet, unfortunately I live many miles away otherwise would have offered a days fishing.

Good luck.

Fav

HI Im looking for a fishing buddy or buddys Im 63 average angler live uxbridge area like all river and stillwater fishing available most weekends but can't get to the bank too early due to morning commitments pm me. thanks
If you fancy doing some early evening sessions in the summer down my way, I’m usually at willinghurst just past Guildford most Sunday nights pulling fat water pigs out of the margins. Pm me if you fancy it.

Varna

hi fav i think ill be made to say no !!! So big thank you :cool:(y) pm will be sent

Reactions: Fav

PAB

Site Supporter
This would make a good forum on its own Fishing Buddys a list of members who would be interested in getting together. pity I am in North Suffolk or we could dangle a few worms.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
This would make a good forum on its own Fishing Buddys a list of members who would be interested in getting together.
I agree with you on that. Good idea. :upthumb:

1kingy

Never say never
Site Supporter
This would make a good forum on its own Fishing Buddys a list of members who would be interested in getting together. pity I am in North Suffolk or we could dangle a few worms.
Cracking idea 👍

stickfloatkev

its a great idea . i generally go fishing on my own but sometimes lose the motivation so fishing buddies is a great way of getting more people out on the banks imo especislly disabled anglers and pensioners who perhaps struggle to get out without a bit of help

foster82

I am pretty much always fishing on my own. Could never get the kids in to fishing. There is only so much talking to yourself you can do. So it would be a great idea. Also not every one drives so if you can car share then it will allow people to try new places.

Al the gooner

Good idea this ,I like fishing on my own (miserable old git ) .But I love it when myself and two work mates go together trouble is there carpers but it’s all good .

crackatoa

Site Supporter
Now that the lad is off fishing Opens every weekend, I get the choice of club matches or going solo. So far solo is getting the nod. A day playing with the waggler, fishing for silvers has massive appeal. Far better than going after Carp on local commercials, especially in winter.

PAB

Site Supporter
We've already got such a forum...

I could always re-name it though, what do you think ? :)
How About Buddy Up I think it may get more use than the going fishing title, just post your area or post code and preferences ie pike, carp, sea, general course, match. and you could PM others, I have done this on another site and met some great guys for days out.