Fishing Around Stoke

Status
Not open for further replies.

MALC

What i'm after is a bit of local info regards a couple of waters around Stoke....

Sometime over the weekend of the 21st to 23rd of Feb i'm popping up to Sammys and the Pools (MADRAS Waters) but i also fancy a day at a different commercial to my normal haunts..(spread the "JINX")[:0][;)]

So i'm going to stop over for a night.[:0][:0]

I've narrowed it down to either of the following venues and just wanted some local knowledge of which to go for..[:D]

Either
Baden Hall
or
Heron Brook

So any info on how they are fishing and what they are like e.g baits required, best tactics and anything to help me make my mind up.

Cheers in advance

MALC
IT'S CATCHING ...BUT ARE YOU !!!

Dave Moore

Paste King
Malc

Heres one of my local venues its only 235m door to door...

Border Fisheries at Betley nr Crewe its only 5 mins from j16 of the M6...

Well worth a look, best kept fishery in the country IMO...

Cheers

DaveM

scouse

'River Man'
hi malc
if you want directions to border
let me know ok
[:D] as dave says it the best kept
fisherie in the country bar none

dave
scouse (and proud of it)

scouse

'River Man'
hi malc
dave again got all the info
on the waters you want
email me and i will
send you them?[:D]

dave
scouse (and proud of it)

TINY

Tiny
Baden Hall is a big venue with numerous pools.Good quality fish to be had on majority of baits.
Heron Brook,another good venue but smaller than Baden,good fish in there as well but has a lot of matches on it.
My personal choice would be for Baden Hall,nice fishery,clean,good facilities and a good head of quality fish

Andy.

MALC

Cheers 1 and all for the replies think it'll be a day at Baden Hall as it looks a nice place on their site.

It's just a case of sorting out which day now.[;)][;)]

Thanks

MALC
IT'S CATCHING ...BUT ARE YOU !!!

GAZZA

malc ,fish peg 62 on border youll have a ball,down the left hand side it drops from 1ft -6ft within 10" from the bank,double red maggott,barbel and carp,youll get the odd carp across on corn but dont persevere with it,if you choose heronbrook,the old canal is facing you as you go on,its ok but not brilliant ,carp to 6lbs down the side,or peg 29,fish to the corner for a good days waggler fishing or pole if you can reach it ,its about 17.5m to the corner but youll have a good day,or the specimen pool,fish the straight lead to the island on the left hand side as you walk on,good pegs,the first island you come to,theres a bay double red maggott ,pol vitamo,a must,tight lines.....[;)][;)]

GARY-MELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.