Fishing App's for your phone

Freesolo82

I have upgraded my phone and am looking for any fishing related applications that might be of use, I have used www.Riverapp.net for a while and it comes in handy when thinking what gear to take on the river or even whether to fish at all.

Any good apps I should look at?

Thanks

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Not an app as such as it can be used on anything, mobile, laptop etc. and works in all browsers (I use Google). It's also very accurate.

Click on Hobbies, scroll down to Fishing. Now scroll down a little to see this and type in the postcode or town of where you want to fish and click Go.

1569960110008.png

Here's a snap shot of my area for Thursday. It gives all you need including wind speed, rainfall. temp, in fact all you need to know. From this you can even see what the Catchcast is (Average for my area during the day but poor from midnight Wednesday).

1569960364878.png

It gives forecasts up to 14 days ahead so you can plan your time on the bank.

I've used this site for years and believe me, if it says you're going to have a poor day, then you will.

Last edited:

Maesknoll

Chris
Staff member
Site Supporter
I wonder what they base their catchcast on? It doesn’t seem to tie in with barometric pressure on there.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
I wonder what they base their catchcast on? It doesn’t seem to tie in with barometric pressure on there.

Now that's something I can't answer, but if it says I'm going to have a poor day, then I do. But it works the other way round too, if it says Good..then I bag up, it can't all be coincidence. It would be interesting to find out how they work it out.

Carp attack

Could do with a app on my phone that adds up weights, am useless when comes too multiple weights in matches,

PAB

Site Supporter
Not an app as such as it can be used on anything, mobile, laptop etc. and works in all browsers (I use Google). It's also very accurate.

Click on Hobbies, scroll down to Fishing. Now scroll down a little to see this and type in the postcode or town of where you want to fish and click Go.

1569960110008.png

Here's a snap shot of my area for Thursday. It gives all you need including wind speed, rainfall. temp, in fact all you need to know. From this you can even see what the Catchcast is (Average for my area during the day but poor from midnight Wednesday).

1569960364878.png

It gives forecasts up to 14 days ahead so you can plan your time on the bank.

I've used this site for years and believe me, if it says you're going to have a poor day, then you will.
does it give river tide times inland and heights?