Fishing 4 you scam???

marc_uk

Site Supporter
I was looking for a pole roller today and this site came up top on a google with an unbelievable price. It seemed to good to be true so i did a google search and its definitely a scam site... hope you didnt spend to much o_O

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
I go past it on the way to town hoping there will be a space, not often there is, its down to hoping no customers in the shop. On the way back from town there has been a space now and then, but the traffic has been heavy either way, so trying to get across can be difficult.
Yes not a good spot parking or traffic wise is it

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
Talking of scams beware of this one. .

A pretty young girl knocks on your door asking for a drink of water,
As she is drinking it she spills it down her top and asks to come in to dry it off.
As she strips off unabashed in front of you,and you look on amazed.
Her accomplice nips in and steals the money from your wallet.

She did this on Monday, Wednesday and twice on Friday.

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Fox have also posted about this on their Facebook page last month.

Fox.jpg

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
And received the following reply...

Thank you for the notification.
We have informed the reseller about your complaint and he will investigate this issue. If we do not receive any update from them, we will suspend the domain after 2021-07-19 22:13:09 CEST and it will stop working

JohnL

Hi I posted about it being a scam as soon as I checked it out. As stated if using a new online dealer do your due diligence. Hope you didn’t lose too much.

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Looks as if the fishing4u website cannot be reached, getting error messages now😁
The website in question is and should not be confused with others of a similar name. At this moment in time it is still live.

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
The website in question is and should not be confused with others of a similar name. At this moment in time it is still live.
Error messages gone, am getting the website again