fishin Majorca

Status
Not open for further replies.

goin_fishin

'Tiddler'
Hey all im off to majorca in may.
last time i went my family was catching lookalike roach fish but it cant of being because it was fishin off the Pier.
have any of you fished in majorca?? e.g (Palma Nova)

Regards Gf
icon_smile_wink.gif[h6]Take me toThe Maggotdrowners[/h6]

G

icon_smile_approve.gifWhat part are you going to{Palma Nova}I'm going to the SANTA LUCIA
oow i say rather posh
Yes fished there last year just got "bits" float fished off the hotels sun lounger,you know where the sun beds are,try bacon rind for bait,prebait with bread.
More to the point goin fishin get you and your familf up to BENNY HILLS and have a good night.
Tight lines and have a good holiday
Toma
drink.gif

goin_fishin

'Tiddler'
ta toma. i went to Son amar or summat last time.
My Family used bread as a bait.
What speicies are there ill be fising off the or the border of maggaluf.

Regards Gf
icon_smile_wink.gif[h6]Take me toThe Maggotdrowners[/h6]

G

beer-toast1.gif
Don't know about the fish but i will tell your mam and dad some good boozers beer-toast1.gif
On the fishing side anywhere you can cast a line, are you float fishin??Go to the JETTY'S try there
Tight lines my mate
Toma

danzante

Hiya gf,
you will most certainly catch mullet, mullet and a few more mullet, also fish i don't know the names of but handsome looking fish with black stripes, i used small hooks, try 16's with pieces of bread.
When you go onto the beach at Magaluf, walk to the left toward Torre Nova and fish off the rocks,snewin' with fish there.

Danny

danzante

gf,
the first time i ever travelled abroad i also took with me some lures, all that happened was the fish followed the lures right in without ever attacking it and up to four fish all in single file, no kiddin'....

float fish, 3lb to 5lb i still caught, other will have caught on meat and corn, also small slivers of squid, a bloke i fished with caught his on 2lb line straight through.....

in the end i gave up fishing for them and ended up swimming with 'em, deffo a far greater buzz. eyepop.gif

Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.