fishery owners, whos good or bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

big stoo

hello
After reading in another thread,a bit about idiot owners came up and i thought this would make a good thread on it's own.

to add balence though we should praise the good ones as well

the first to spring to mind for me was the owner of a small pond in oasby, a village near sleaford. absolutly barking, theres too many examples to list, just wants the cash and has more silly rules that don't make sense than any other place i've been.

the owners of langdale lakes is superb, tony is friendly, and full of info. i like the fact they don't let to many people fish the main lake at one time, where some places try to fill a pond.

also steve from bain valley and the owner of westwood ponds, sorry don't know his name, are good as well.

what about the owners you know then?

fish o holic

Fishing is my LIFE
The manager of Bitterewell lake near Bristol (Clive) is utterely useless and annoying, i vowed never visit the fishery again becauso of him!

Thom

this could turn out bad...

*someone keep Trav locked up!*

One of the best fishery owners ive heard of must be rolf for his sheer dedication, one of the best i know is mick of aldin grange, not the owner but the baliff. pretty much full time, does it voluntarily, maybe could listen to other peoples ideas more but he does an exceptional job!

endpeg

Paul at Wrightington fisheries top bloke and an excellent set up.

midge99

For the best their are two that come to mind Neil and Bev at Lindholme, and Norman and Carol at Langwith, two fisheries where you always feel welcome

norm

done to death

if you don't like a owner or pond or rules then don't go

simple as

Status
Not open for further replies.