fishermans hut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gray Catchpole

hi chaps
does anyone use the fishermans hut, ive been in a few times, and no one is around, is there a time you all go on.

Gray

waxlion1

Hi catchpole!

I've just been in to see if you were there, it could be that we have the Drayton bash at 07:00 and everyone is asleep or drunk lol

Keep trying about 10:00pm is a good time, see you in there soon M8

Waxlion1

Oerrie

hi how are you guys i would like to talk to someone on the net about carp fishing im almost a pro but need some exstra tips thanx

Gray Catchpole

oops, sorry for not replying, but i for got about this thread, ok wax, i will pop in about 10 tonight.

Gray

Gray Catchpole

oops again lolol, ive just got in from fishing and didnt realise what the time is, i do get better honest :)

Gray

Ferret1959

Snake breeder.
I've been on there a few times and only once caught sone one on there. And it was nice to chat to esox for a bit. I will be looking out around tennish from now on.
What about Paltalk what time do folk use that???

Dave.
dave@tjsangling.co.uk
www.tjsangling.co.uk

Gray Catchpole

hi dave, as you know already pal is a good thing, thanks for taking the time to chat this evening, sorry this morning, good to talk to you mate.

http://www.paltalk.com

when you install do a sound and mike test, and you can find us at sports and hobbies>anglers net.

Gray

martin.

Account Locked
hi
have just signed up with bt netchat so that i can recieve my normal incoming calls whilst on the net is this the same sort of thing as paltalk does anyone know if its compatable to use with it .

tight lines.
martin.

Ferret1959

Snake breeder.
Martin.
Paltalk is like another chat room with sound and vision. Follow the link and you will be sorted.
http://63.240.11.169:8080/join/jsp/join.jsp?source=1

Gray I'm still working on my sound got every fin else but no sound yet.icon_smile_sad.gif

Dave.
dave@tjsangling.co.uk
www.tjsangling.co.uk

Larry

Lazarus
hi grey are you on paltalk in normal hours not nightowl times.

Cheer's Larry

Larry

Lazarus
Ferret, check your mike's unmuted,right click on the speaker in bottom righthand corner volume controls & makesure the microphone control hasn't got the mute button ticked if so, untick it only when i 1st had paltalk the same thing happened to me &it was because i had the microphone mute button ticked.

Cheer's Larry

Ferret1959

Snake breeder.
Larry.
It's the others I can't hear they hear me ok and see me via cam.
I hear every thing else through my speakers/headphones it's just paltalk the dont seem to work for me.
Thank for the advice.

Dave.
dave@tjsangling.co.uk
www.tjsangling.co.uk

Gray Catchpole

sorry larry dave, hanvt been on this evening, normally keep good hours between 9pm onwards, promise il be on tuesday, hopefully with a fishing report/tale or two :)

Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.