Fisheries that have announced they are closing for lockdown2

Fugley-fisher

Site Supporter
@tipitinmick I'm fairly confident you know ya stuff mate, and I'm so far away I've no chance of knowing any of the fisheries up there, even the famous ones let alone lesser known ones. If the fishery ran matches before I think you be keeping ya kecks on phew one photo I was not looking forward to seeing. And yes fooking barstuards for keeping there matches going.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
@tipitinmick I'm fairly confident you know ya stuff mate, and I'm so far away I've no chance of knowing any of the fisheries up there, even the famous ones let alone lesser known ones. If the fishery ran matches before I think you be keeping ya kecks on phew one photo I was not looking forward to seeing. And yes fooking barstuards for keeping there matches going.
I generally walk my dogs on the adjacent new junction canal on a morning. I often walk back to my van on Mawson green lane which leads to said fishery. One day after we went into tier 3 I counted 60+ cars in their car park. You’re not telling me all those anglers were from South Yorkshire. No mate, our tier 3 was well deserved. I have been saying it for a while ... “ How Doncaster isn’t in full lockdown is beyond me “. Eventually it came. It had to. Our town is full of stupid ignorant people who don’t give a #### about anyone else but themselves.

Fugley-fisher

Site Supporter
We are really lucky here really low rate, dorset having no motorways or really big city's we have been spared the worse of it, not to a say some have been affected, and I have seen the effects first hand not good. I fear the population won't abide by whatever rules are put in place, cos there fed up and a lot of them have not had first hand experiences of what this dam virus can do. That and I've not had it, I'm alright jack mentality. And there is the cash side of things which is always going to be a concern. I'll follow whatever guidance is put in place.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter

Allan Hanson‎ , Allan Hanson Fleets Dam​

Having read the report from the government and Angling Trust who work on all our behalf.Rule 6 states that we would not be legal in having matches whilst the lockdown is in place. But you are able to pleasure fish only. So we will be adopting that position until the Government and Angling Trust says different.
I would like to take this opportunity to wish you and your families a safe return to normality. And I’m sure we all respect all in the NHS and Carers for the Fantastic work they are having to do .

PLEASURE FISHING ONLY OPENING TIME 7am till 4pm

Kind Regards
Allan Hanson

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
Bit gutted about this as it was a favourite winter venue for me.

Screenshot 2020-11-04 at 12.08.38.jpg

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Is that the Cafe or the fishery, or both?

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter

Steven Thackwray‎ , Toms pond​

Unfortunately the next winter league match is postponed due to new guidelines
Pegs for pleasure fishing will be limited so you need to text or ring me 07949449468 if you want to fish from tomorrow thanks Steve

DevonDangler

Site Supporter
Stafford Moor in Devon closed.

Attachments

• 1EAA8AAC-6313-459D-80A2-A4CE1A9D8003.jpeg
    1EAA8AAC-6313-459D-80A2-A4CE1A9D8003.jpeg
    122.8 KB · Views: 3

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Lavender Hall Fishery

A quick LOCKDOWN update for the next 28 days following the latest announcement from the Angling Trust!
FISH ON YOUR OWN OR WITH ONE OTHER PERSON.
NO MATCH FISHING.
NIGHT FISHING ALLOWED.
CAFE TAKEAWAY ONLY.
TACKLE SHOP CLICK/CALL AND COLLECT.

www.lavenderhallfishery.co.uk / 01676530299

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
A1 Pits

The fishery will be remaining open but all anglers must follow the government guidelines .
The rule of 2 and same house hold must be followed

Keith Sparky

Why are any fisheries closing at all ? Except for no matches i don't understand why they are all not remaining open.....to close sort of says they don't trust us to behave ourselves and maybe they think staying open is encouraging people to car share and travel a long way ?

Maesknoll

Chris
Staff member
Site Supporter
Why are any fisheries closing at all ? Except for no matches i don't understand why they are all not remaining open.....to close sort of says they don't trust us to behave ourselves and maybe they think staying open is encouraging people to car share and travel a long way ?
Because they probably want a rest.... they will have time to count all the money they made in the best summer most commercials have ever had!