Fisheries that have announced they are closing for lockdown2

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter

‎Neil Grantham‎, Drennan Lindholme Leisure Lakes

We here at Drennan Lindholme having seen the Tourers and Holiday Lodges having to close have taken the decision to close the whole fishing and Country Park from Thursday 5th Nov until December.
We take our Angling and Holiday Makers Health serious and put your well being over publicity and money .
We wish all and everyone of you ,’even if I don’t like you ‘ a safe return in December with a few little niceties being able to get done .
We will have the trees lopt and the roads repaired .The new 140 pitch touring site will also have been fully tarmaced. .
Its great with Aaron being away ,I HAVE THE POWER XX
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: If you want to see if your fishery is listed in this thread:

Click the Search button (top right), or Search link (at the bottom of the page)
type the name of the fishery,
select 'This thread'
and hit 'Search

1604492882509.png

Last edited:

Arch

Site Supporter
Bluebell Lakes near Oundle are closing from Thursday.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter

Cudmore Fisheries​

In light of the Government restrictions Cudmore will be closed from Wednesday 4th November at 6pm for one month.
Anyone that has already booked will receive a refund but please be patient, you do not need to contact us, please allow 5 working days.
Thank you to all our customers and we hope to see you soon 🎣

mike fox

'Just Me and the Fish'
Site Supporter
I've spoken to 3 local trout fishery owners today and all say they will almost certainly be closing. Only 1 managed river fishery will remain open, so that's where I'll be Saturday.

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
For anyone in Lymm AC
Founders Pool and Horseshoe Pool will be closed due to being on Antrobus Golf Club

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
Screenshot 2020-11-03 at 21.01.02.jpg

Bells Mill are waiting for more guidance before they announce anything.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Hemsworth Water Park.

Both lakes will be closed.

Warden

Site Supporter
Understandable to see fisheries closing safety being the main reason, getting much needed maintenance work done at a quiet time of year still many many more to fish if needed.

TrickyD

Site Supporter
Surely rivers with free fishing it will still be allowed, otherwise people wouldn't be allowed to walk along it either. My understanding is that commercial enterprises may be shut.

Deejay8

Site Supporter
Here in Cornwall, Gwinear Angling has closed its lakes and it's shop. And Gwel An Mor resort at Portreath has closed it's Clover Lake.

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
Surely rivers with free fishing it will still be allowed, otherwise people wouldn't be allowed to walk along it either. My understanding is that commercial enterprises may be shut.
That’s my thought but all free or already purchased club ticket stretches plus public access lakes and the sea. Are they really going to say you could sit by a river, lake or the sea all day with a stick pretending to fish but not actually fish?