fishboyz ebay seller

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrewmcc

anybody ever bought of these people and sufferd for it if you havent you would be wise not to

andrewmcc

at this moment in time i would rather not say as going to dispute and essex police cheers all the same

J

Chubonator
i have, i bought a Chub outkast off them, i ordered a 2.75, when it arrived i put it away with the rest of my Outkasts and didnt get it out for over a month.

When i did get it out i noticed it was a 3 and not a 2.75, i contacted them and they replaced it free of charge (even though this is against their own returns policy as i had waited so long) so they get a nice big green tick from me, iwould use them again if they ever had a good deal that i actually wanted [:)]

J

Chubonator
Thats because Fishboyz is an unused seller from the states with 0 feedback chris......

Andrew means Fishyboyz... And with that many sales they are bound to have a few grumblers..... Like i said i was VERY happy with them.

J

Chubonator
Fishboyz: http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/fishboyz/

Fishyboyz: http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/fishyboyz/

[:)]

midge99

I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole, yes they do sell a lot but if they can't deliver.
I have noticed all these big shops that have flooded Ebay all have a lot of bad feed back, if they can't cope with the demand then they should cut back or get off.
I sell on ebay at the rate of about 100+ items a month which I can cope with. I always check for messages and reply as soon as possible, and if there is a problem with an Item I try to sort it as soon as possible.
I have a feed back of over 1400 and that only includes one negative from a buyer who never told me of a problem waited for about two months then left negative feed back

andrewmcc

all i can say at this moment is that they took my money sent no goods to the discription wont deliver and wont give my money back i lernt the hard way buying off ebay but not all seller are like them thank god

Cybermanc

Eagle Eyes
Lots of positives, the occasional negative..... like most sellers I guess. 5438 given feedback and only 59 negs?? not that bad really. Shame you had a bad one though.[:(]

J

Chubonator
I reckon if you contact them they will be reasonable, they certainly were to me.

Jessebobs

Steve!
A friend of mine used them and got a Maver Armageddon for 800 (500 to 700 less than online prices) with dvd, cups and 200 pole rigs. Got the pole very quickly but is still waiting for the rest of the stuff although he did phone them and he said they were very apologetic over the phone and would get it sorted.

Dave_Barrett

hi guys just to let you know these who are trading as fishyboyz it is wickford angling centre thought you guys would like to know !

Status
Not open for further replies.