Fish O final

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
The presentation seemed dumbed down quite a bit from previous years, even the big stage screen with updates and televised commentary was missing, perhaps with the uncertainty re the pandemic and relaxation of rules.

Total

Site Supporter
The presentation seemed dumbed down quite a bit from previous years, even the big stage screen with updates and televised commentary was missing, perhaps with the uncertainty re the pandemic and relaxation of rules.
What was the general atmosphere like Dave?......It seemed fairly buoyant on the box....

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Pretty good Mark, fairly jovial all round, a decent audience by all accounts.

It was interesting to see the crowd pitched behind Jamie Hughes and Andy May at the start and few people behind the anglers on the shallow bank with the exception of Andy Bennett who also had a crowd.
Once Harry started bagging up everyone seemed to pitch up behind him and leave the 'names' behind.
~

I offered my knowledge and services to Fisky but on this occasion, he declined - in fact when I asked him where he wanted me, he replied 'Rotherham' :roflmao:

Godber

All gone floppy.
Site Supporter
At least we didn't have any "carps" weighed in this year!:giggle:......Andy Kinder and Calum were decent additions, both accomplished presenters in their own rights.

We've all been in the position where the next peg is on a stack and we are struggling, especially in Winter....:(....Todays winning peg has done nothing in any Fisho there before (to my knowledge).....Except it was an end peg(as such).....Wasn't our Mr Watson pegged there a few years ago on a Fisho'?
They will be the carps in the net along with the brims😁

Total

Site Supporter
.........I offered my knowledge and services to Fisky but on this occasion, he declined - in fact when I asked him where he wanted me, he replied 'Rotherham' :roflmao:
I hope you fined/banned Mr fisky on the spot......The ungrateful sod!:love::deal::help:

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I know he didn't mean it, he was under a lot of pressure at the time :)

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Lunch was great - a toss up between an 8oz rat burger in an oversized breadcake, or an 8oz slab of steak BBQ'd in front of you on a charcoal grill, seasoned and served with onions in a baggette, for the same price, a no brainer ;)

Total

Site Supporter
Lunch was great - a toss up between an 8oz rat burger in an oversized breadcake, or an 8oz slab of steak BBQ'd in front of you on a charcoal grill, seasoned and served with onions in a baggette, for the same price, a no brainer ;)
Did you pop along and see Mr Gilbert?:unsure:

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
And very nice it was too, Thank you Dave. :upthumb: