All gone floppy.
Site Supporter
Go on John Harvey, smash it boi👍

Who you cheering on folks?

Maesknoll

Chris
Staff member
Site Supporter
No idea who is in it, don’t take a lot of interest in to be honest.

cameraman

The best thing on Sky Sports
I was down to be working on it until this Monday but now doing this new cricket at Nottingham. Had a small bet on John Vernon at 40/1

The Landlord

Site Supporter
I should be cheering on Jamie Hughes really, with him being a member of our club. Be nice to see somebody different win it for a change though, instead of Jamie or Andy Bennett.

Maesknoll

Chris
Staff member
Site Supporter
I was down to be working on it until this Monday but now doing this new cricket at Nottingham. Had a small bet on John Vernon at 40/1
Not at all sure about this 16.4 cricket, seems a bit excitable and pointless, why not just stick to 20/20.

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
Actually Peter it was meant as nothing more than a joke.
Apologies for not stating that and removing all doubt.

Total

Site Supporter
Pardon my ignorance but when is it and on what channel?
FishOMania 2021 - Everything You Need To Know - FishOMania

TV Coverage
The Fish’O’Mania Grand Final will air live on Sky Sports Mix from 11:30am until 5pm on Saturday, July 24. The event will also be broadcast internationally on the following networks:
DAZN | USA, Canada, Brazil, Germany, Italy, Spain
Fox | Australia
Nova | Czech Republic & Slovakia
Viaplay | Scananavia, Baltics and Iceland

In nations not listed above, the event can be watched live at Matchroom.Live

Follow Online
This website, www.fishomania.net will host a live leaderboard throughout FishOMania, while Fish‘O’Mania’s twitter account @FishOMania and Facebook page (www.facebook.com/fishomaniamatch) will keep followers up to date with the latest weigh-in news, pictures and clips from the 28th annual FishOMania.

Godber

All gone floppy.
Site Supporter
FishOMania 2021 - Everything You Need To Know - FishOMania

TV Coverage
The Fish’O’Mania Grand Final will air live on Sky Sports Mix from 11:30am until 5pm on Saturday, July 24. The event will also be broadcast internationally on the following networks:
DAZN | USA, Canada, Brazil, Germany, Italy, Spain
Fox | Australia
Nova | Czech Republic & Slovakia
Viaplay | Scananavia, Baltics and Iceland

In nations not listed above, the event can be watched live at Matchroom.Live

Follow Online
This website, www.fishomania.net will host a live leaderboard throughout FishOMania, while Fish‘O’Mania’s twitter account @FishOMania and Facebook page (www.facebook.com/fishomaniamatch) will keep followers up to date with the latest weigh-in news, pictures and clips from the 28th annual FishOMania.
What about Wales? Probably have Pobol Y Cwm omnibus here mate, all sheep shearing and words with lots of consonants🐑🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

matt

Site Supporter
Would be great to see Lee (Mushy) Farmer win it, top bloke (y)

cameraman

The best thing on Sky Sports
Not at all sure about this 16.4 cricket, seems a bit excitable and pointless, why not just stick to 20/20.
Not a game I love as we dont bother back home at the moment although the IPL are coming soon to the USA. To me it just pays the wage.

OldTaff

Site Supporter
Would love to see Andy win it but good luck to them all as it’s a massive payday that will make a huge difference to whoever takes the prize.