fish must be laughing at me

Status
Not open for further replies.

mastic

The Method Man
Went fishing with my son yesterday and i was using the tip I was explaining about the best way to induce bites by either reaching for the coffee, lighting a smoke ( well not me now 3 years given up) reaching for something when the float or tip will move. So ive explained about how ive stuck a slight bend in the tip and i will wieght about 10-15 mins and re-cast. So i said i will cast a few pieces of corn out and as i reached the catapult the tip swung around and i missed the bite. So im giving it see what i mean lol. So cast out again with a fresh piece. few minutes out i carefully reached for the flask and poured the coffee for the bloody tip to fly round and me splash HOT coffee all done my leg- resulting in my lad in bits all over the place.
Now im trying to be proffessional and show my lad how to do things and there is fish under the water giving it " not yet - not yet, he's going for the coffee - NOW PULL THE LINE AND WATCH THIS - gets them everytime "[:D][:D][:D]

Donfish

'Wot's geet Wilf?
I'm beginning to think these fish have underwater meetings to decide on the best ways to take the mick out of us!

dancey

I totally agree. I actually had this on the weekend, not had a bite in a while, light a smoke and bamm float goes, missed it!

They have us under surveillance!

Nick_D22

Hahaha how true! I got taught a lesson by a grumpy Carp last week.Was rummaging around looking for my bag of 10mm Halli pellets when low and behold crash bang wallop! rod goes flying out of the rest with me following it into the water and realizing my new phone was in my pocket.I can't even say i had the last laugh as Mr Carp came off just as i got my net to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.