Fish Kissers

tincatim

Site Supporter
Watching a barbel fishing video earlier, the guy lands a decent double and proceeds to plant his lips on its slimy face. There’s no end of celebrity anglers that do the same, Ali Hamidi and Dean Macey come to mind but there’s plenty more. Do they do this just for the camera? Or is this actually something people do?

While fish slime has potential for the future development of antibiotics, you’re not going to get any benefits from having some in your gob. There’s probably all sorts of nasty things living on our fish 🤮

Have you ever kissed a fish? Did you like it?
4144E459-AADF-419F-B3C8-9BA3F3410ACA.jpeg

Robwooly

I've kissed a few fish but they are usually ones which avoid a blank coming out of nowhere when things are tough, thinking about my youth I've kissed a lot worse, people let dogs lick their faces, eat out at restaurants with poor hygene, etc etc, much more perilous

I continue to kiss a fish if it's one that saves the day, no tongues though :)

tincatim

Site Supporter
I've kissed a few fish but they are usually ones which avoid a blank coming out of nowhere when things are tough, thinking about my youth I've kissed a lot worse, people let dogs lick their faces, eat out at restaurants with poor hygene, etc etc, much more perilous

I continue to kiss a fish if it's one that saves the day, no tongues though :)
Yeah I’ve never been a fan of letting a dog lick my face either. Especially when they eat their own 💩😂 (I know not all dogs do). I dare say fish kissing won’t kill you, but I’m still not tempted.

derwentboy

Site Supporter
I don't get the whole kissing a fish at all. It's something I have never ever thought of doing........is it do with bonding I wonder or just something they do on the telly for the cameras? I blame Robson Green.....

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Watching a barbel fishing video earlier, the guy lands a decent double and proceeds to plant his lips on its slimy face. There’s no end of celebrity anglers that do the same, Ali Hamidi and Dean Macey come to mind but there’s plenty more. Do they do this just for the camera? Or is this actually something people do?

While fish slime has potential for the future development of antibiotics, you’re not going to get any benefits from having some in your gob. There’s probably all sorts of nasty things living on our fish 🤮

Have you ever kissed a fish? Did you like it?
4144E459-AADF-419F-B3C8-9BA3F3410ACA.jpeg
Darling you do stink of fish 🤪

Robwooly

People say Rex Hunt was the first to do it but Debbie Harry sang Fish Kissing in The USA way before that