.......nah i wouldn't do that mate no matter how much ya pi....erm upset me

Alan
insomnia is nothing to lose sleep over

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
quote:if you don't give me 5 red stars I WILL COME & SIT ON YOUR MANTLEPIECE

Now, now Alan, you know I haven't got enough Acro Props to support your weight on the mantle piece
icon_smile_big.gif Dave

Edited by - Dave on 03 Nov 2001 4:19:07 PM

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Thats fighting talk where i come from pal

Think ya self lucky i've moved......

Alan

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
Gonna try to make it for Sunday 2nd (to old,cold and not bold enuff for overnight!!)
Hope to meet you all then

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Trev
You'll be more than welcome mate.

Hope to see you on the 2nd

Alan

Tim

I'd love to come but I'm working saturday morning and have a match on on sunday that is already booked and paid for icon_smile_sad.gif

Best of luck to you all though.

Tim

ada

brummie
see you on the sunday I,m the one with the bald head who talks like frank skinner{brummie}

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi Ada,

Looking forward to meeting you.

We'll be the ones covered in frost, muttering incessantly and huddled around Trogg's cooker icon_smile.gif

Dave

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Ada

Looking forward to meeting you mate

Dave if you think ya gonna be huddled round my cooker ya can think again PAL
i'll be lying on top of it mate!!!!!!!!!

Alan

Tony

Hi,

I might be able to make it for the Saturday but I wont know for sure until Thursday/Friday beforehand so count me in if you see me.

Tony

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Alan,

Can you give us an update as to how many are going to the Fish-in and how many breakfast we'll need for Saturday/Sunday

Little Willie can't make it now as he is in Germany again,

Cheers, Dave

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
quote:
Alan,

Can you give us an update as to how many are going to the Fish-in and how many breakfast we'll need for Saturday/Sunday

Little Willie can't make it now as he is in Germany again,

Cheers, Dave

So far mate i've got 31 who have said they're comingicon_smile_shock.gif

I reckon it'll be time to kill a few cows, pigs, sheep, chickens & nick a few eggs as well.

Alan

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Thats a hell of a lot of breakfasts.

Looks like I'll have to leave a bit of bait behind icon_smile_big.gif to get it all in the car.

Can't wait especially since the weather is supposed to stay as it is.

Dave

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
quote:
Thats a hell of a lot of breakfasts.

Looks like I'll have to leave a bit of bait behind icon_smile_big.gif to get it all in the car.

Can't wait especially since the weather is supposed to stay as it is.

Dave

I hate to tell you this Dave but i've just got off the phone with a chap who's the RO for the "Crusaders" (telescopic) fishing club of GB.
They have just been told their president is stepping down after finding out his wife has got cancer.

The club is going to mail/phone/e-mail all its members asking for donations & any money recieved will be handed over at the fish-in to be added to the money raised there.

So a few more breakfasts may be needed.

Alan

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi All

I've had to norven puffters hasslin me all day to sort out a few things for the fish-in so here we go

1) we are not going to be using the top field for bivvies n tents, Paul is going to let us use the field nearer the pools instead.

2) If any of you want a B+B for the weekend contact "The Railway Inn" at Norton Bridge (about 3/4s of a mile from the fishery) they have enough room for 10 people so i would suggest contacting them A.S.A.P
on (01785) 760289

3)WE WILL BE ALLOWED TO USE GROUND BAIT & HEMP ON THE WEEKEND OF THE FISH-IN so the two nurven nancy boys can now quit flippin e-mailing me about iticon_smile_big.gificon_smile_tongue.gificon_smile_tongue.gif

Alan

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
quote:so the two nurven nancy boys can now quit flippin e-mailing me about it

Thats pretty strong from someone who's about to get his arse kicked on his Home water

Time to get the lemon out of your lager Alan (private joke) and hit the real pints icon_smile_big.gif

Two weeks to go.... prepare for the nurven invasion, Dave

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
The breakfasts are sorted for the weekend, just got to agree a price,, say 2.50 each?
Thats for Sausage, Bacon, Egg, Toms and Beans. I'll get the missus to knock up a load of bread and butter as well.
Dependant on overall cost for the grub Alan, I'll stand it then all proceeds go to Macmillan.
I'll give you a call prior to the fish-in and confirm numbers required.

I want a free one tho' icon_smile.gif

Dave

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Dave

So far i have a list of names who are coming to the fish-in but circumstances might change mate & some may not be able to come (which i hope doesn't happen) & of course there's those that might just find themselves able to come at the last second n jump in their cars to get there so giving you a definate number of people will be a bit on the hard side mate.

Like i said before i've got a list of names n so far its 32 people on it but 3 of them are only possibles now icon_smile_sad.gifAnother problem i have just had dumped on me is a phone call from me mate who was gonna lend me a gas heated tea urn for the weekend.
He rang me about 30mins ago to apologise cos he can't lend me the urn now, he didn't know his wife has booked them into an xmas fair on the 1st/2nd December & as they own a mobile cafe they'll need it themselves icon_smile_sad.gif (the poor bloke couldn't stop apologising & calling his missis a few choice names for not telling him about the booking before)

Alan

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
What no Tea !!

We've got a 2 ring stove and a kettle if it'll help.
There's a place in Leeds that hires out gas urns as well, I'll try them and see what we can come up with.

Dave

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Dave if they ain't talking silly money for hiring a tea urn you could just have become a life savericon_smile.gif

I've looked through the yellow pages for this area & can't find one company anywhere that hires tea urnsicon_smile_sad.gif

Alan

Status
Not open for further replies.