Fish-in at Elvington (The Northern Fish-in)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi David,

Stu has told me today that he's received your cheque, whats a Lancastrian Ruuppee??

Seriously, your cheque landed on his doorstep this morning along with a couple of others. The tickets and information, bumf, etc, will be dispatched this week, we're just waiting for some bits from Macmillan to include.

Are you sure it's my round <<tight yurkshure mum bit>> I have it written down somewhere, just have to find it icon_smile_big.gif

Regards, Dave

david platt

Fusilier
Hi Dave,
Must be your round dave cause I burnt your name on my arm just before
we left the railway, just so i would know were we left off icon_smile_wink.gif
Cheers dave got stu E-Mail tonight.

lanc

Stu

Cant drink anymore
Site Supporter
Now then
I have received all the paperwork from McMillan this morning, so i will post The tickets etc forthwith, if not sooner.
cheers

Stu

ray

thanks stu, got mine about 5 mins ago, see ya then if not before.

dont leave dog ends on the bank....take em home.

les middy

'Navigator'
got mine stu
roll on july looking forward to meeting you all icon_smile_big.gif

david platt

Fusilier
Thanks Stu,
Got mine this morning ( on my Birthday as well )will be Badgering
people to fill in my Sponser form A.S.A.P
Thanks once again, I can taste that pint already
davidicon_smile_big.gificon_smile_big.gificon_smile_big.gif

lanc

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
Stu,
just to confirm mine arrived this morning.
Thanks very muvh, just gotta keep em safe and not lose em b4 July lolicon_smile_clown.gif
Cheers

Trev

Ziptrev your resident alcoholic2.gif

mookie

mookie
icon_smile_big.gificon_smile_big.gificon_smile_big.gificon_smile_big.gif[:D Just to say 20 off to Stu today for Elvington....hope the crucians are ready for this fishin....

Its bagging time .......icon_smile_cool.gificon_smile_cool.gificon_smile_cool.gif

Cheers hope to see you MDS there....

MOOK

waxlion1

Hey Dave!

My mate wants to come to this bash, are there any places left?... badass.gif

Waxlion1
hello.gif

paul mc

Hi all
Got my tickets and stuff today see you all soon

Regards Paul Mc

pjroberts31

I've printed out the form and will get it in the post tomorrow.

I hope I'm not to late..

I love watching Waxy cry

PJR31.... wave.gif

Stu

Cant drink anymore
Site Supporter
PJ
welcome to the site, your never too late

Stu

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi all,

Yesterday I spent an enjoyable morning with Stan and his Granddaughter setting up his PC for him and sorting out his connections to the internet. At 86 he must be AOL's oldest new subscriber icon_smile.gif.
Anyway whilst having a coffee, we got onto the topic of the Fish-In something that Stan (and the rest of us) is very passionate about. Anyway, he has decided that rather than get a catering van on site for the week-end he has donated his daughter's and some of the local women's culinary expertise and is going to turn his lake-facing conservatory into a canteen for us all. With breakfasts, sandwiches and drinks available over the weekend for a modest charge - all profits of which will go to Macmillan icon_smile_big.gif
On top of that arrangements have been made for a mobile 'Fish n Chip' van to come at tea-time.
What we need now is a special prize for the one who puts most weight on icon_smile.gif

All we need now is Tetley's Dray horses to come with a barrel or two - now there's an idea icon_smile_big.gif

More updates as and when they happen and if you are still undecided whether or not to come, you'd best make your mind up - don't leave it until its too late thumbsup.gif

Dave

les middy

'Navigator'
Dave
if any body can fix the dray you can icon_smile_wink.gif

what a wonderful weekend that will be
waiter service at pegs as well icon_smile_big.gificon_smile_big.gificon_smile_big.gif

LES

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi Alan,

Stan would prefer people to use his camping area infront of the lake for bivvies and tents however there are approx 22 pegs that will comfortably take a bivvy. The remainder will take a shelter or brolly. His main concern is people falling in, half asleep icon_smile_sleepy.gificon_smile_big.gif

Most of the tickets have now been reserved so if anyone has still to forward their payment can they do so asap in order to guarantee their tickets.
(Cheques will not be handed over for a couple of months so if your funds are a bit tight don't worry).

I'll post an update later today

Regards to all, Dave

mookie

mookie
icon_smile_big.gificon_smile_big.gificon_smile_big.gif Hi Everyone....If my good mate Trogg reads this, er mate did you sort any sleeping arrangements for me for this elvington bash.....just wanted to know matey...

Cheers

MOOK

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi everyone,

Here is the latest position on 'The Northern Fish-in'

To-date we have taken 40 full weekend bookings and have 2 pending which brings the total to 42, plus one 1 day'er, so we have now stopped taking further bookings for the full weekend, however there are a few single day tickets left.
Most cheques have been received and the tickets have been sent out; there are a few still to come in so can those people please send them asap in order to maintain their place. (We'll also send you an e-mail to remind you icon_smile.gif)

Any forms received in the last couple of days have been taken into account, so no worries there.

If anyone is interested in either the Saturday or the Sunday can they send Stu an e-mail (Stu@maggotdrowning.com) and let him know, he will then be able to inform you as to what is left.

The plans for the weekend are now well under way and we are aiming to make it one to remember but just incase you've missed out and still want to be able to be a part of it - you can......

Dig deep into your pockets and send us a donation icon_smile_big.gif By clicking HERE you can, and don't forget, it all goes to Macmillan Cancer Relief no matter how large or small the amount

Further details of the event will be posted shortly,

Many thanks, Dave

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Mook

Sorry mate but so far i'm gonna be sleeping in my car if i can't sort summat out icon_smile_sad.gif

Saying that the way things are looking at the moment i'll be without a car by then LOL

Alan
You've just been moderated

Status
Not open for further replies.