Fish deal

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Have got some amazing "todays deals" on again....
for example.....

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Did you sign up for the emails mate?
Some cracking deals come through sometimes, at other times they can be a bargain but no interest to yourself the good thing is even if they don't interest you by posting them on an angling website you may give others a chance to get what they want ;)

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Peter ..... You do know that Total is on to you ? He’s a taxman you know.

poor pensioner my ####. ???

Freesolo82

Site Supporter
Was looking at this website recently and it had some good prices on Sensas bits I was looking for, I would like to see the free postage a little lower, What are the delivery times like?

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Was looking at this website recently and it had some good prices on Sensas bits I was looking for, I would like to see the free postage a little lower, What are the delivery times like?

It varies, i've sometimes had my stuff in a couple of days, others have taken over a week.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Peter ..... You do know that Total is on to you ? He’s a taxman you know.

poor pensioner my ####. ???

@tipitinmick .......Mick, I'll work out a monetary deal for him. (y).......In my favour! :devil2::love:....Plus the 'Tree' tax! :ROFLMAO:

Won't happen mates, the wifey spends it before I earn it so therefore I'm in the non-taxable bracket. Picking on a poor defenceless pensioner, the cheek of it. :devil-flip::ROFLMAO:

Total

Site Supporter
Won't happen mates, the wifey spends it before I earn it so therefore I'm in the non-taxable bracket. Picking on a poor defenceless pensioner, the cheek of it. :devil-flip::ROFLMAO:

I'll 'invent' a tax bracket especially for you! :devil2: :ROFLMAO:

Method Man

Have got some amazing "todays deals" on again....
for example.....

Nice one Trogg thanks for that good site...