first lakes in spain catfishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

catman

[:)][:)]coming soon the first catfishing lakes in spain,with catfish in exces of 150lbs. and an average weight of 15lbs a year. next to the river ebro. if you want a copy of the video from the ebro,just post here and we will be sending them out shortly. the lakes will be 2 hetares and have three islands one you can fish from with a small house on. all tackle supplied and transport from the airport. catering for 6 anglers per week. you must post here first. [8D][8D]

martin.

Account Locked
hi ive already got a good one called catfish capers

tight lines.
martin.
talk fishing flip football

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
You could always put the carp in for snacks between baits lol [:D]

Could you send Stan Britton a video at Elvington Lake please

Lake Cottage,
Elvington,
York.
YO41 4AZ

He goes to Spain once a year for a bit of fishing and I think he would appreciate it, cheers

Oh and did you say there would be discounts for Maggotdrowner's [;)] - sorted, cheers, thanks,[:)]

Regards, Dave

norm

cat man
been looking for some fishing in spain for the last couple of years
but i need somewhere i can take wife and kids also
(and the bloody motherinlaw (lol))

send me the vid mate my e-mail is on my profile (cheers)
norm

i coming to get ya teeeeppeeeeeeee

catman

[:D]ERM MARTIN HAS ONE. ok i will be sending the videos out at the end of october. so all requests will be handled shortly but "DO" post here for your video. dont worry adam your copy is sorted mate its on the way,and there are two stock lakes to go with the "BIG ONE"full of bait fish and lots of doubles.norm you can fit TEN PEOPLE in one of the houses WE NOW HAVE FOUR HOUSES.THREE WITH LAKES AND ONE NEXT TO THE RIVER. ASK ADAM WHAT IT IS LIKE HE CAUGHT THE NEW LOWER EBRO RECORD. you can have one with your own lake if you want norm. and yes of course the lads from the maggotdrowning crew will get a discount. only the postage will have to be paid. with all copys.
norm if you ask the lads to point you to my web site without me blatently plugging my web site i am sure they will help.CHEERS. [:)][:)][:)]unlesss i can state the web site.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
quote:if you ask the lads to point you to my web site without me blatently plugging my web site i am sure they will help.CHEERS. [:D][:D]unlesss i can state the web site.

Absolutely, cat-egorically not,

but I can [8D]

http://www.carpdreamfishing.com/

Regards, Dave

catman

thanks dave. can you send me your p.m address and i will send them to you or post here. there you go norm. i will be adding a little more to the video this week. and as soon as sky tv have left we will be getting them sent out. adam that cat looks massive mate.we will be doing the learn to fish,with the younger lads who do travel here.
cheers
g sheridan

catman

dave as you know all maggot drowners will be getting a discount on whatever they book or get sent to them.i will froward the copy to mr stan britton a copy
yours
g sheridan.

martin.

Account Locked
hi catman
is it the same as the one ive got its called catfish capers if it is then its brilliant & its got me seriously looking at going next year.

tight lines.
martin.

catman

out of interest martin what did it cost you. and no its not them i dont know who they are.i know most companys on the ebro but they seem to be less known to me. but i will send you a copy if you want. it is from
Absolutely, cat-egorically not,

but I can

http://www.carpdreamfishing.com/

Regards, Dave
take a look at the web site and see for yourself. cat-egoricgaly is very good lol cheers dave

martin.

Account Locked
hi catman
duane williams the 2001 british pike championhas teamed up with someone & started a companyor jioned a company & have just produced a promotional video he gave me one of them as a friend
i know he is buying a house over there during this winter & he came back to defend his title a couple of weeks back we had a drink together & chat he fishes some of my pike matches.

tight lines.
martin.

catman

and so they should be if it is only for promotion as this video is showing you catfish carp and some funny bits we only need the postage to be paid,as it comes from spain the expense of this is outstanding as we are now sending over 200 copies out this coming week. the full on promote the company, will follow when we have the two tv shows. and sky videos finished. then it becomes full on promotanial.and this to will be free only posting to be paid. so send me your address if you want one

catman

if you do not wish to post your address here then reply to dave and he will forward the address.

ray

hiya catman, do you have any info on barbel fishing on the ebro?

a fool and his litter are soon parted.
original "clean banks campaign" slogan.

Adam S

Account Locked
Hi Ray

i had barbel to 7lbs 10oz on my first trip with gary, on maize and meat , but they were tough to target specifically due to the huge numbers of carp.

I beliver that there are some shallower swims where the barbel nUbers are greater, best fish i have seen a pic of was 17lbs.

ADAM

http://groups.msn.com/ADAMSALBUM79

ray

hiya adam, thanks for the reply.

i read in a mag somewhere that there are two particular species of barbel native to spain, the black barbel and the blue barbel (i kid you not) that grow up to 40lbs in weight.

just wondering, can you imagine fishing for a barbel that can grow that big.???

a fool and his litter are soon parted.
original "clean banks campaign" slogan.

Adam S

Account Locked
Hello ray

yes i have read that too, the barbel i caught are very similar to the ones you have in britain, different strains of the same species i guess, a 40 pounder would be something alright

ADAM

http://groups.msn.com/ADAMSALBUM79

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.