first day back at work and......

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
I walk in the office and the guy i'm taking over from says "Morning Al" then chucks me a package that had been delivered while i was off, slightly confused because i hadn't ordered anything and wouldn't have had it delivered here anyway.

I rip open the top and pull out a bag of brown powder, the look on my workmates face when i dropped this bag on the counter and fish out the bit of paper that was with it......
Gotta love my mates, their sense of humour is always on the ball, it's great knowing they are all as mad as i am.

As soon as i saw the motto i knew who'd sent it, he's one of those crazy pink berry wearing lunatics that chuck themselves out of perfickerly good aircraft the note says
"To Al
Merry christmas
have a drink on me
xxx (yep 3 big "kisses" i think he fancies me, must be the pink berry that does it!)

it was signed

Utrinque Paratus

As soon as i saw that i knew who'd sent it, it had to be the one and only @pegasus

What was the brown powder?....he'd sent me a cup of coffee :roflmao::roflmao:

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
I walk in the office and the guy i'm taking over from says "Morning Al" then chucks me a package that had been delivered while i was off, slightly confused because i hadn't ordered anything and wouldn't have had it delivered here anyway.

I rip open the top and pull out a bag of brown powder, the look on my workmates face when i dropped this bag on the counter and fish out the bit of paper that was with it......
Gotta love my mates, their sense of humour is always on the ball, it's great knowing they are all as mad as i am.

As soon as i saw the motto i knew who'd sent it, he's one of those crazy pink berry wearing lunatics that chuck themselves out of perfickerly good aircraft the note says
"To Al
Merry christmas
have a drink on me
xxx (yep 3 big "kisses" i think he fancies me, must be the pink berry that does it!)

it was signed

Utrinque Paratus

As soon as i saw that i knew who'd sent it, it had to be the one and only @pegasus

What was the brown powder?....he'd sent me a cup of coffee :roflmao::roflmao:
You're easy to woo mate, just a cup of coffee:p