Fire engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barrie44

' The Hulk '
A fireman is polishing a fire engine outside the station when he notices a little girl next door in a little red truck with little ladders hung off the side and a garden hose tightly coiled in the middle. The little girl is wearing a fire fighter's helmet and has the wagon tied to a dog and cat. The fireman walks over to take a closer look.

"That sure is a nice fireengine," the fireman says with admiration.

"Thanks," the girl says.

The fire fighter looks a little closer and notices the girl has tied one wagon leash to the dog's collar and one to the cat's bits.

"Little Partner," the fireman says, "I don't want to tell you how to run your fire truck, but if you were to tie that rope around the cat's collar, I think you could probably go a lot faster."

The little girl pauses for a moment to think, looks at the wagon, then at the dog and the cat, then shyly looks up into the fireman's eyes and replies...

"You're probably right, but then I wouldn't have a siren, would I?!"[:D][:D][:D]
Datafile4.gif

<edit just changing the one word Trogg 30/06/03

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.

Barrie44

' The Hulk '
Oh no not again will I ever learn. [h2] Sorry [/h2]

Datafile4.asp

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
how would tying the leash to the cats ear make it a siren???? [;)]

Browning Hotrods

TINY

Tiny
Would that be the BITS,as in thrupenny bits Alan.lolol[:D]

Andy.
Datafile3.asp

STAFFS ANGLING SUPPLIES

Status