Finer weather and a new season.

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
As we are too aware the current situation means we cannot go out fishing which is a bit of a pain to be sure. So, by the time lockdown ends and with fingers crossed we should be into warmer times. As this will be our first full season fishing commercials I wanted to make sure @Mrs Munch got off to a flying start.
Tactics, bait etc tips and tricks welcome. We don't know Pole or whip fishing and other than herself having the best seatbox ever and me knowing next to sod all about modern techniques like rigging method feeder etc I need help. Christ it took 2 builders to put her seat together...sorry @Dave
We have modern rods and reels and did quite well at the back end of last season, this is something I would hope we can build upon. If she can remember to pack her stuff that is!

I hope you all had a great Christmas and we both wish you a very happy new year and hopefully at some point we will get to meet the fellow reprobates that are the MD team!

Munchy

Capt Birdseye

Site Supporter
As we are too aware the current situation means we cannot go out fishing which is a bit of a pain to be sure. So, by the time lockdown ends and with fingers crossed we should be into warmer times. As this will be our first full season fishing commercials I wanted to make sure @Mrs Munch got off to a flying start.
Tactics, bait etc tips and tricks welcome. We don't know Pole or whip fishing and other than herself having the best seatbox ever and me knowing next to sod all about modern techniques like rigging method feeder etc I need help. Christ it took 2 builders to put her seat together...sorry @Dave
We have modern rods and reels and did quite well at the back end of last season, this is something I would hope we can build upon. If she can remember to pack her stuff that is!

I hope you all had a great Christmas and we both wish you a very happy new year and hopefully at some point we will get to meet the fellow reprobates that are the MD team!

Munchy
You can go out fishing mate, with some constraints

Yosemite Sam

Site Supporter
You two are only offering to go in the hope Mrs Munch is attending as well. She won’t let you sit on her new box mind, no matter how much you try to impress her with your rod skills🤣🤣🤣🥰