Finally New Job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

svenc

London Blanker NOT
Finally after finding it so difficult to find a job. Its been a hard slog with patchy agency work. I have found one.

I have finally got myself what looks like a very prospective position.

I was called last friday morning to see if I wanted my CV forwarded on to the company as an "Admin Facilitator" but there would be a bit of office moving to be done first.

Bit of an understatement really. I have been building the new office. Desks, partitions etc etc. Had to move 150 flatscreen 21" inch monitors too. LOL

Its on the list of the top 100 companies to work for in the times list and is the company of the year from last year.

http://www.ftadviser.com/FinancialAdviser/Pensions/Supplements/article/20091126/fb2506b4-cfa6-11de-91e0-00144f2af8e8/Company-of-the-Year-Just-RetirementBLOCKEDp

Things are starting to look up and im finally on a course to success.

Should start my desk job in the next few weeks. They are employing 200 staff apparently in the near future.

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

SteveH

Lindholme Refugee
Congratulations, hoping it all works out for the best mate.

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
All the best with it Sven [:T]

Your link doesn't work by the way.[;)]

svenc

London Blanker NOT
MMMMM why does it block the link to the page???? Notice the "BLOCKED" in the address line????

http://www.fairinvestment.co.uk/News/pension-news-Annuity-sales-up-at-Just-retirement-18470815.html

Looking a very sound company financially.

badpegpicker

Proud to be a.....
Well done Sven[:T]

Congrats, and I hope everything works out for you and you go far[;)]

I know just how you feel about working mate...took me a long while, and its a great feeling just to get an interview, let alone a job!!

Up and at em matey!![:D][:D][:D]

jonesr

Well done Svenc.It proves that if you try,jobs can be found.[:T]

mocnscott

finally a winner
Congratulations Sven, hope it all works out so you ca get yourself to Harleton next year.

Scott

groundhog

Life Survivor
[:)]Congratulations Sven mate glad and VERY Happy to hear things are looking up for you, long may it continue.
RegardsG.H.

svenc

London Blanker NOT
Thanks everyone, Im under the impression by the response from people is looking good for the work ive done so far.

unclepeas

Taking on 200 staff?

Put a good word in for me, [;)]

There's naff all work here in Grimsby/Lincoln at the moment... or ever, in fact..

Status
Not open for further replies.