Finally getting done

pies

Site Supporter
Well the penny finally dropped this week. The GP wanted to know why i have had so many covid tests. Basically ive had 30+ PCR tests, and that many lateral flow tests i could classify as qualified , most i had was 5 in a week
So basically ive been fixing and maintaining sterilizers that kill the virus., weather thats in a research lab or hospital. Trouble is if a machine that is loaded with a virus load breaks i have to repair it whithout being able to make safe first, so im categorised as potential carrier and needed testing regular for hopefully obvious reasons. So GP wernt to impressed and has now got me booked in, so thursday is the day.

P.S anybody who is offered the jab just have it,don’t rely on stories Tracey putd on faceache. Trust the secientists ive seen the amount of work seriously cleaver people are putting into this and they say its safe, i know who im trusting 😄

dry nets

apprentice stormtrooper
Site Supporter
Not heard Tracey say owt but Karen’s got a point even Sharon’s is kind of scary

pies

Site Supporter
Thats that done.
if anybody doesn’t know have some paracetamol etc handy for after effects. Sis had a bad headache niece was having flu symptoms
Ready for round two 😂