finally did it

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashmate

GoD
i went to coopers again today.i was stalking the carp in the margins hooked into a bigun lost it again i was wonderin if it was goin to be one off those days but no.later i put a controller out with a foot hooklength and 3 grains off corn on a size 8 whilst fishing with maggots on a float rod and then suddenly my reel was off and running so i struck and i was into my very first carp off 6n1/2lbs(it was a miiror)then on my float rod i kept getting 1lb carp on maggot but then ran out off maggot and changed to caster no luck there so went to corn but couldnt hit any of the bites.in all i landed about 50 fish mostly little commons with the odd roach perch and breaam. ill deffinatly be back soon maybe even tomorrow!!!!!!i will put the pic up when i have them devoloped.

Last edited:

esox.20

04/11/01 - 12/10/15
In Memoriam
This is were I have to be critical. What the hell were you doing allowing a rod to fish itself. I'm not suprised you got smashed 3 times. You shouldnt boast but be ashamed of yourself.

chill out go fishing

Datafile2.asp

esox.20

04/11/01 - 12/10/15
In Memoriam
Its still nothing to be proud of being snapped. Please think of the fishes welfare and use the correct tackle [:)].

chill out go fishing

Datafile2.asp

scouse_lee

evertonian
DONT WORRY ASHMATE, esox Must be having a bad day...

JUST DONT DO IT AGAIN....OR I'LL TELL HIM WERE YOU LIVE !!!!

a bad day's fishing is better than a good day at work
Datafile4.asp

Apache

Esox.20, steady on. It sounds like a good idea to step up the tackle though, ashmate, if you were gettign snapped regularly.

Tight Lines,

Datafile4.asp

Datafile4.asp

Heathlands Angling Club - http://www.heathlandsanglingclub.8m.comPinkieDrowner's Forum (Under 18's only) - http://www.maggotdrowning.com/younguns

Status
Not open for further replies.