Final NFL week!

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
Looking forward to tonight, final week of the normal season, loads of playoff scenarios.

My Steelers are already dvi champs and through, i really want the browns to have a post-season as they deserve it though their track record in the final game of the season V Steelers is not great though we have done all we can to help them!

Looking forward to the post season next week! finegrs crossed we get to the superbowl but its highly unlikely.

Will be interesting to see who gets fired on black monday tomorrow as well. def a few heads that will roll!

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
ive met loads of Packers fans in the UK! anyway, time for redzone!!!!

DomCrtr1975

An Idiot looking for his Village!
well as my Rams decided to lose to the abysmal Jets (first team this season when they were 0-13) and then to the Seahawks were now in 2nd in the NFC West playing the Cardinals for a playoff berth!

Being a Rams fans I've learnt over the years that we can never do it the easy way!

DomCrtr1975

An Idiot looking for his Village!
...Also if your Packers beat the Bears we get in regardless of our result!

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
Packers win and get the bye week

bears still in thanks to rams beating the cardinals

steelers and browns go at it again

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
looking forward to the brown game, cant believe 3 teams from our division got through to the playoffs! just a shame our game is 1:15am Monday morning!!!!

First head rolled last night with Jets firing their head coach

ATTICUS FINCH

Would love to see Brady win the super bowl with the buccaneers. If that happened then would be no argument what so ever that he is the GOAT.
Unfortunately the chiefs or the Bills would be waiting for him should the buccs get to the bowl

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
the Steelers will be waiting for him lol! i seriously doubt we will get any further than beating the browns but have to hope lol

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
Would love to see Brady win the super bowl with the buccaneers. If that happened then would be no argument what so ever that he is the GOAT.
Unfortunately the chiefs or the Bills would be waiting for him should the buccs get to the bowl
PAH !

Aaron Rogers has been making record after record fall this year, gotta get the MVP

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
AR is a much better QB than Brady, main thing is Brady has had a much better offensive team to work with (and defense to be fair) than AR has.

and i was talking about team rings not QB, lol poor old Ben is well down the list compared to those two guys