Ficticious joke

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
A man gets a call ,your son is ok but hes had a nasty accident and is in hospital ,man panics and rushes to the hospital to find his son is ok but has both hands and a leg tied up and elevated ,after a good chat asking how he managed to hurt himself the son suddenly takes a look of anguish and pain ,father says whats up and us full of worry ,son looks down at his mid rift and says please can you do me a big favor dad ,dad really embarrassed fetches the water bottle fumbles around under the blanket finds it puts it in the bottle ,son starts doing his business, stops and starts at least 3 times but has a massive look of relief ,father takes it out and puts it back where it belongs . Follows was what seems an eternity father looking at his hands not knowing what to do next then looks up at his son who has a massive smile on his face , dad he said i meant call the nurse .

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
A man gets a call ,your son is ok but hes had a nasty accident and is in hospital ,man panics and rushes to the hospital to find his son is ok but has both hands and a leg tied up and elevated ,after a good chat asking how he managed to hurt himself the son suddenly takes a look of anguish and pain ,father says whats up and us full of worry ,son looks down at his mid rift and says please can you do me a big favor dad ,dad really embarrassed fetches the water bottle fumbles around under the blanket finds it puts it in the bottle ,son starts doing his business, stops and starts at least 3 times but has a massive look of relief ,father takes it out and puts it back where it belongs . Follows was what seems an eternity father looking at his hands not knowing what to do next then looks up at his son who has a massive smile on his face , dad he said i meant call the nurse .
I thought it was funny ,its off my family on tv i think