FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
I'm getting a bit tired of all this now, its about time the useless pc twerps in parliment started listening to the people who put them there

Forget about the softy softy approach, its about time the scum bags who go out robbing, raping, killing and doing other dispicable crimes were dealt with properly

It was bad enough reading Midges post but now i've read THIS as well i really am getting to a point where i want to go and knock on parliments doors and TELL the idiots inside how things should be and i'm pretty sure if i did organise something like a march on parliment/downing street i wouldn't be the only person to take that walk

Dannysdad

Guv
I think it was lurkio who mentioned this on another thread.

Maybe someone should be visiting the scrap merchants as they must know it was stolen!

zhorian

this government should take a leaf out of president Sarkozys book .... I don't have a link but a light search of news re Sarkozy and Romanies should do it .....

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
As far as i'm concerned mate any tat yard owner found in possesion of the plaques should be prosecuted for their theft simple as, like you say they must know they are stolen so why buy them!!

Then again there is aso THIS report about someone getting arrested for their theft and another report HERE about the plaques being recovered so at least there was some good news out of it all, lets just hope they have found the guy who stole them and bang him up

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Originally posted by zhorian

this government should take a leaf out of president Sarkozys book .... I don't have a link but a light search of news re Sarkozy and Romanies should do it .....

What has Sarkozy getting rid of illegal immigrants and the theft of war memorial plaques got in common??

PurpleWheelyBin

Scouser and Proud.
Remember seeing similar on the local news ......

http://findarticles.com/p/news-articles/herald-the-glasgow-uk/mi_8039/is_20100720/bronze-war-memorial-plaques-stolen/ai_n54489527/

mastic

The Method Man
Last week SCUM spraed graffiti all over our war memorial in Heywood.

stikflote

Site Supporter
they have found the derby plaque,s and got some one for it

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Originally posted by stikflote

they have found the derby plaque,s and got some one for it

Ahem, as i posted in my second post on this thread mate [;)]

Today : 2:12:43 PM

Then again there is also THIS report about someone getting arrested for their theft and another report HERE about the plaques being recovered so at least there was some good news out of it all, lets just hope they have found the guy who stole them and bang him up

Serious Sam

Seriously Serious
Seems to be an awful lot of this going on at the moment at memorial sites - you think maybe there's someone with an agenda is co-ordinating the attacks

Neil ofthe nene

Doing things differently.
Site Supporter
Of course you can always e-mail your views to Cameron and your MP.

Personally I think its time we elected judges.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Neil, i not only emailed but hand delivered my thoughts to our last MP, he was to busy trying to cover up his expenses and then wondering what bull he could come out with to get re-elected to bother about the "man in the street" as he calls us.

I also sat here and wrote a long email out to the one eyed scots tosspot, then because i'm not that trusting (how easy is it to sit there pressing delete on emails without reading them) i printed the whole thing off and sent it in an envolope as well [:)]

I agree with the voting in of judges BUT they can still only give the maximum sentence allowed by law IF they can be bothered to do hand down a decent sentence at all [:(]

lurkio

A little dab'll do
Fair play to him: http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/news/Amateur-sleuth-Julian-tracks-stolen-cenotaph-plaques/article-2497464-detail/article.html

http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/news/Man-questioned-memorial-plaques-theft/article-2501624-detail/article.html

Dannysdad

Guv
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-10942892

It seems there's a bit of an epidemic Trogg...................Low-Life targetting Manchester area too[:(!][:(!]

chrishowe425

Originally posted by Dannysdad2104

I think it was lurkio who mentioned this on another thread.

Maybe someone should be visiting the scrap merchants as they must know it was stolen!

Be very lucky to find them again, any one with any sense would of melted them down before trying to weigh them in.

Last edited:

HarryOatcake

02/02/04 -24/12/17
Site Supporter
In Memoriam
Like that old saying goes Chris,

Where there's no sense there's no feelings. [:(!]

Harry.

Status
Not open for further replies.