Feral youth......

Dusty

Just a normal night out to the Cinema in downtown Birmingham.

WTF is wrong with society these days?

Brum.jpg

Just playing devils advocate here but what’s the difference between this and the mass brawls in the 60’s between the mods and rockers? I’ve just found a BBC news articles that mentions over 50 people being arrested in a single day at Brighton beach for fighting with wooden posts etc.

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
Just playing devils advocate here but what’s the difference between this and the mass brawls in the 60’s between the mods and rockers? I’ve just found a BBC news articles that mentions over 50 people being arrested in a single day at Brighton beach for fighting with wooden posts etc.

and just because it's been done before makes it acceptable...???? filth like this has no place on our streets... the gang culture needs the short sharp shock treatment... a nice tazering for anyone found with a blade is a good starting point

Dusty

and just because it's been done before makes it acceptable...???? filth like this has no place on our streets... the gang culture needs the short sharp shock treatment... a nice tazering for anyone found with a blade is a good starting point
Not at all and that’s not what I said. The justice system needs to be harder on people that carry knives and gang violence etc.
Just pointing out that human nature hasn’t changed, there have always been feral youth around, it’s nothing new.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
These kids would have no idea what damage a machete could do. It looks hard carrying one but to use it?

I'd make them work in a field hospital and let them see some real action and injuries.

Dusty

These kids would have no idea what damage a machete could do. It looks hard carrying one but to use it?

I'd make them work in a field hospital and let them see some real action and injuries.

The amount of machetes and “zombie knives” on the streets is frightening. What is even more frightening is how easy they are to source.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter

...and then shoot 'em inna face?

dry nets

apprentice stormtrooper
Site Supporter
Oh I think I’d poo myself if someone made a gun gesture with their fingers. It’s very frightening.
I’d take that blade off that little boy and chop his foreskin off.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
what’s the point of police catching em when they let em go without any deterrent, if they wanna fight with weapons join the forces and see how hard they are then when faced with the same.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
It’s all over the country mate, but ya can’t say who’s to blame as it’s bigoted, but ya can bet yer nuts if one of them in the picture got killed they would be portrayed as little angels who wouldn’t hurt a fly and was never in trouble.

jay67

Site Supporter
should have a shoot on sight policy for nob ends carrying things like that .

SpenBeck

Site Supporter
Oh I think I’d poo myself if someone made a gun gesture with their fingers. It’s very frightening.
I’d take that blade off that little boy and chop his foreskin off.
Good job it was not in the US. Making a gun gesture would have probably got him blasted by the cops!