Feeders!!

Nicky Dodds

What a lovely guy. I enjoyed that. 👍. Personally I do have reservations on using a hybrid feeder on moving water. I think you’d have to go quite heavy for them to work properly. I’ve yet to be convinced. Respect to the guy for doing what he’s doing. He says he’s not technical ? I’ll show him what not being technical looks like 🤣🤣

Cheers for that Mick. I right enjoyed that. 👍
He says he's not technical but he has everything in that workshop but an autoclave!

Godber

Fruity Susan, Nobice and Inventor of W@nkles.
Site Supporter
My supplier. 😉
6-litre-water-polished-silver-96-p.jpg

Reuben

Site Supporter
Breakfast in a frying pan for £10 during the 2019 World Cup was probably the height of the pretentiousness that I’ve witnessed in them 😂
I eat out of the frying pan quite often when I’m away in the campervan fishing. I’m not being pretentious - I just can’t be arsed washing up a plate! A drop more oil & it’s ready to go back on the cooker….

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
I eat out of the frying pan quite often when I’m away in the campervan fishing. I’m not being pretentious - I just can’t be arsed washing up a plate! A drop more oil & it’s ready to go back on the cooker….
Yeah that makes sense but I don’t think that’s why they do it in the pubs though 😅

Did look funny with nearly every table in the pub being covered in pans 😂

Or just as bad are the little jenga style towers of twice-cooked chips - a cunning attempt to disguise how little grub you're actually getting for your money.
True tend to be those scorching hot thick cut chips as well to make matter worse. You should really get more than 4 chips out of a spud!

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
In all seriousness if I got served that I'd send it back and ask for a bloody plate

Simon
Tbh I wasn’t too fussed about what it was served on (pan was more practical than the aforementioned board or slate tbf) it was more that it was £10 for a breakfast that would have probably been a few quid cheaper if they hadn’t bought a load of pans to then have to cover the cost of!

Godber

Fruity Susan, Nobice and Inventor of W@nkles.
Site Supporter
These are fantastic cage feeders.....These turned out very well....I hope you approve....;)(y)

Nickys feeders.jpg
They're pretty......... get some bodge tape wrapped round them Mark........ I got some in green😁....... and black too👍

IMG_20210811_131916.jpg
IMG_20210813_144640.jpg

bluemack

Site Supporter
My collie had a buster collar which he decided he was,nt going to wear(bought a blow up one)instead.Anyhow I cut it into feeder sized strips and got enough strips for 25 feeders !! Total cost to date 8 quid.
Unfortunately struggling to get the lead at the right price,i managed to make 8 till I run out of lead.😯