Feeders for River

bris

Looking forward to the river season starting soon :) fishing mainly commercials and wanting a change I fished a couple of sessions on my local river at the back end of the season and now want to have more of a go at it.
So can you recommend some groundbait feeders and sizes for a river about 25 meters wide and 7/8 foot deep. Flow can vary depending on the tide (none to quick!).
Thanks

NoCarpPlease

Site Supporter
Nisa have pretty much every option covered - although you might be flummoxed by the amount of choice!

if fishing a (critically) balanced feeder on tidal stretches, clip-on weights are pretty much an essential to tune the feeder to the changing conditions.
The nisa ones fit their own feeders

bris

Nisa have pretty much every option covered - although you might be flummoxed by the amount of choice!

if fishing a (critically) balanced feeder on tidal stretches, clip-on weights are pretty much an essential to tune the feeder to the changing conditions.
The nisa ones fit their own feeders
Thank you will take a look. Yes the amount of choice is the main reason I asked. Cage, solid, hex mesh, window, etc…

smiffy

Site Supporter
Nick(NISA) will have whatever you need. To start with Id just go for cage and solid open end feeders. A starting point for weight would be 45g and 60g medium feeders. Add some clip on leads and that should get you going.
Watch his videos aswell. He’s probably forgotten more about feeder fishing than I’ll ever know👍