feeder rod

Status
Not open for further replies.

ray

hiya, wave.gif

i have read all threads containing info on feeder rods but what i am after is a medium rod with a very soft tip, i dont want a multi tip rod. i am looking at a budget of 100,anybody got any suggestions??

clean banks campaign 2002.....have you joined??

les middy

'Navigator'
Ray
just got leeda generation x feeder rod 12ft two tips not had chance
to put it to the test yet but price was 50.00 one soft tip one medium tip looks and feels very nice rod

icon_smile.gif les

Dave Walsh

Ray,
Have a look at the Shimano Technium medium multi-range feeder. It can be used at either 11 or 13 foot and comes with three tips, 1oz, 2oz and 3oz. You can also get a 3/4 oz tip separately if you want to go this fine. I personnally have a Technium light feeder and it has given me excellent service for three years now and i would reccomend this range to anyone.

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
Ray,
Used Tackle, Nottingham,
Supplied me a Super Method feeder by Leeda, 2 tips 12 ft 40

Trev

Ziptrev
I do NOT BELIEVE it

ray

thank you gentlemen, i will pay a visit to the tackle shop and checkout the rods you have mentioned.

zip, used tackle?? is that the place that has adverts in the weekly angling papers?

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
Yes Ray,
Used Tackle is just a name, the kits new!
Its at Hucknall, just of Junction 27 of the M1, but as you know it does mail order.
I'm just off 29, so if you wanna do a deal and save postage, I can buy and collect for you and sguare up on 30th.
The feeder rod I got was the 12 ft Leeda method Power feeder with 2 tips, priced in the catalogue I received on saturday from Bennetts at 159.99 , together with the Leeda Blue Diamond Carp match rod 13ft,also priced at 159.99.
I got both for 80.00 , couldn't resist!
1 of the rod bags was stitched poorly and has split!
I ain't complained!

Cheers

Trev

Ziptrev
I do NOT BELIEVE it

ray

thanks trev, i will visit a few shops and have a look at the rods mentioned, when i have picked one i will ring used tackle, if they have it then i will take you up on your kind offer. thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

danzante

Ray,
i use a Milo light to medium feeder with two tips but only one fits in at a time, i've had some five to ten pounders (carp)from the "hotties" on it and i'm happy, cost 50:00p from Maghull Angling Centre.

Danny

ray

hiya danz, wave.gif

the "hotties".....brings back some good memories, you still fish there??

danzante

Hiya Ray,
not fished at all for about three months, too much going on in the work stakes,they've done a good job of landscaping the place tho.

Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.