FEEDER FISHING POLE ARM TABLE PACK FOR SEAT BOXES CHAIRS FEEDER MATCH SET

Craig1962

Hi all :cool:
I'm new to feeder fishing (new to fishing actually) and i'm just starting to get a bit of gear together. I've just bought the NGT profiler plus chair which looks great (not used yet) and great reviews. I'm looking at attachments now and i've come across this on Ebay FEEDER FISHING POLE ARM TABLE PACK FOR SEAT BOXES CHAIRS FEEDER MATCH SET and I was wondering what people thought of it also if anyone could recommend any other brand would be great. Last question now and the most daftest :eek: and proves how nieve I am. It says feeder fishing pole. I take it that means a rod as well. Thanks for all your answers in advance and sorry for being such a newbie :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Craig

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Is this the seat......................

1606339106260.png

and if so, is this the set you are looking at?..................

1606339208289.png

If so it's a question of if the clamps are the correct size to fit the frame/legs of your seat.

Craig1962

Is this the seat......................

1606339106260.png

and if so, is THIS the set you are looking at?
Correct on both counts Peter. I wanted a Preston or Korum chair but you cant get hold of them for love or money . I know the side table on the attachments is a bit flimsy and I might have to get another but if the rest are ok it looks like a bargain (y)

RedRidingHood

Site Supporter
Correct on both counts Peter. I wanted a Preston or Korum chair but you cant get hold of them for love or money . I know the side table on the attachments is a bit flimsy and I might have to get another but if the rest are ok it looks like a bargain (y)

I brought this exact same set and returned them.

They're a great deal in general for what you're getting and I'd recommend them completely for the price. The attachments are a bit cheap and shoddy, pretty heavy and will eventually, undoubtedly break if you're going to thrash them which I would've, Hence the return to purchase better quality attachments.

The tray is unusable. Isn't able to hold basically anything without bending. The bolt also kept coming loose and it'd spin around and your bait would end up all over the floor. I ended up having to open the bottom tray on my box for support.

They come with 25mm and 30mm rubber inserts.

Edit;

If you need attachments NOW - Buy it. They won't let you down. Not immediately at least.

If you have time on your hands, And want to skimp... Skim eBay and Facebook selling pages for deals. Plenty to be had.

Ben Field

Is it just me, or does this chair not have the correct legs to accept attachments? With this type of fitting at least...

nutmeg

Site Supporter
Is it just me, or does this chair not have the correct legs to accept attachments? With this type of fitting at least...
They will fit, but you would have to unscrew each attachment so they open wide, the inserts look like just two half circles of rubber or plastic. Too much hassle and time awasted setting up each time you wanted to use them.

Ben Field

They will fit, but you would have to unscrew each attachment so they open wide, the inserts look like just two half circles of rubber or plastic. Too much hassle and time awasted setting up each time you wanted to use them.
Are they 25mm legs though? Look thinner.

Zerkalo

I've got that feeder arm, got it on its own from a car boot sale. Not sure if it would work with a chair though.

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Looks like they're hinged at the back of the fittings, so should open up to fit around legs. Just a question of checking the diameter of the legs in question.