Fed up of Commies.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

mouse77

then some good news for you....[:D][:D]

[^]I am in the process of sorting out details of a match/knock up on the River Severn at Ironbridge on Sunday 23rd of September[^].

But beware....i have it on very good authority that a certain Barbel Expert will be joining us[:eek:)][:eek:)]

If you want to join us please put your name down below.

1.Mouse77
2.Newbies Maggots
3.Big Bad Stoo
4.TK
5.Tigerbay
6.LeeTwin
Lucky 7. Perch poacher.

Last edited:

Severn Wolf

I`ll pop along to say hi but won`t be getting involved in the match. I`d probably whup the lot of you but won`t put them in a keepnet[:D][;)]

newies_maggots

me and stoo will be well up for that one..

make the match an all dayer though not just for 5hrs

newies_maggots

Originally posted by Severn Wolf

I`ll pop along to say hi but won`t be getting involved in the match. I`d probably whup the lot of you but won`t put them in a keepnet[:D][;)]

will be hard to win mate, mouse77 said something about a BARBEL EXPERT coming, obviously that is not you, so you could only get 2nd place.. and with me in it, you would only get 3rd... [;)]

big stoo

hello
i'm not so sure about it. i just looked at the lenght on google earth, i didn't see a single platform, or any close by toilets
[:D][:D][:D][;)]

mouse77

Toilets close very by and i am informed that there are platforms.

big stoo

hello
what about a buttie bar? i think it's newbies turn to get the chips

Last edited:

mouse77

Originally posted by big stoo

what about a buttie bar? i think it's newbies turn to get the chips

He's too tight to buy the Potatoes never mind paying for the cooking of them.

mouse77

I have just spoken to the guy who runs it and he reckons the top twelve pegs are float pegs with the chance of a big barbel,the bottom twelve pegs are feeder pegs.Both sections are capable of the same sort of weights so it should be quite fair.

It's 4 a peg but if we can get 12+ we can have the whole stretch (22 pegs).

I'll leave it to you lot to decide on pools and stuff but i think, dependant on numbers that we could pay top overall weight plus top Barbel and non barbel weights.

Last edited:

sladey

well you'll stand just as much chance if winning going for carp as you will Barbel the way the river is shaping up after the floods at the moment.

PERCH POACHER

I wouldn't mind having a go at some of that mouse77 just need conformation and directions and i'll be there. I can't pass up the chance to watch the severn maestro newie in action. It will be a laugh to go fishing with some of you from the forum.[xx(]

Last edited:

newies_maggots

Originally posted by PERCH POACHER

I can't pass up the chance to watch the severn maestro newie in action.

perfectly understandble that comment [:D][:p][:)][8D]

It will be a laugh to go fishing with some of you from the forum.[xx(]

trust me its not fun when meeting mouse77, he wee's down his leg, steels the last fish of the day, it would just turn out to be world war 3. [:p]

newies_maggots

Originally posted by mouse77

Of course you can. you can use whatever you want.

yeah thought so, just funny when reading a comment like that, as you can use any method you like and its on the day when you use them that will determine the right one...

big stoo

hello
don't panic newbie, you won't have to learn how to use a float specially for this....

Medussa

Originally posted by mouse77

I have just spoken to the guy who runs it and he reckons the top twelve pegs are float pegs with the chance of a big barbel,the bottom twelve pegs are feeder pegs.Both sections are capable of the same sort of weights so it should be quite fair.

It's 4 a peg but if we can get 12+ we can have the whole stretch (22 pegs).

I'll leave it to you lot to decide on pools and stuff but i think, dependant on numbers that we could pay top overall weight plus top Barbel and non barbel weights.

Whose section are you fishing

mouse77

I think they are called Avenue social, not 100%, its the section on the left hand bank just above the bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.