1 DAY PLEASURE FISHING

Right heres a chance you will not want to miss

Up for auction here is a days PLEASURE FISHING
for
2 ANGLERS
at
ROLFS LAKE
in Oxfordshire.

The time and date of the winners Pleasure Session is to be mutually agreed between the winner and John Bennet the lake owner after the auction has finished.

For those that do not know of Rolfs it is one of the top heavy match weight fisheries in the country with a match record of 530lbs of fighting fit carp.
Matches are regularly won with 200lb+ weights with countless 100lbs weights not even making the frame.

But its not all carp as in its murky waters also lurk many other species of substantial size such as Golden Orfe to just under 9lb Chub to 8lb Perch over 3lb Bream over 7lb and of course carp to 27lb

Normally you can only match fish Rolfs Lake so to have the chance to Pleasure Fish does not come up very often which makes this even more special for the winner of this auction.

John & Pauline Bennet the Lake owners have kindly given this opportunity to us to help raise as much as we can to go towards Bill Gs totals raised at the 2010 Fayes Match.

All that is asked of everyone is that we raise as much as possible and the winning bidder and friend enjoy their day at the lake.

This auction will run from NOW FRIDAY APRIL 30th and will close at 10pm SATURDAY 8TH MAY when the final bid will be the winning bid.

After I close this auction I will contact the winning bidder with payment and contact details so you can arrange your days fishing at Rolfs Lake with John Bennet.

I will also attend on the day of your visit with the camera and pen in hand to record your day and a report will appear on both the Rolfs Lake Website and here on Maggotdrowning and John will be on hand to offer all the help possible to make your day as pleasurable as possible.

ALL PROCEEDS FROM THIS AUCTION WILL GO TO
POST PALS

DONT FORGET THIS IS FOR 2 PEOPLE
ALL MONIES RAISED WILL GO TO
POST PALS

SO DIG DEEP AND RAISE AS MUCH AS WE CAN FOR A VERY WORTHY CAUSE.

BIDDING IS NOW OPEN AND I WILL UP DATE THIS PAGE WITH THE BIDS AS THEY COME IN SO YOU WONT NEED TO SEARCH THROUGH THE THREAD TO FIND WHAT THE CURRENT HIGHEST BID IS.

[:T]
Good Luck and lets raise plenty

MALC

[:T] Top man Geoff

Just found that i cant now edit the first post with bids so will have a word with Peter and see if he will keep an eye on it and edit where needed.

steak

Left hand drawer
30.00 from the man in the pink hat. [:I][:I][:I][:I]

Steak.

al

the singing angler
sorry didnt mean to bid so high was talking
not concentrating bid stands though 100

MALC

[:T] Al top effort.

I've just spoken with John and there is now a further up date to the Auction and days details.

Once a date has been agreed by the Winning Bidder and John for your trip, both he and myself will do our best to get a few of the regular open anglers that fish Rolfs to also be there on the day to add to your enjoyment and also help you to get more out of the day (this cannot be promised though due to peoples work commitments but we will do our best).

Also John will be with the winners to show the rigs and tactics that he and others use there to get the big weights time and time again.

Dont miss out on this chance as they dont come along often.

And remember ALL THE RAISED MONIES ARE FOR POST PALS

shallowman

New bid

Ps If I am top bid - I will resell day to anybody interested as I am not keen on big carp fishing , but my money will also go in pot as well as selling price ie 110 plus selling price.

shallowman

Come on people , surely somebody will up the bid for this fantastic days fishing and all for such a good cause.

Auto

Terry
Site Supporter
If Keith's is the top bid, I will pledge to buy it for 110, making 220 to Post Pals

MALC

The WINNERS of this Auction are

POSTPALS

What a FANTASTIC JESTURE from BOTH Keith & Terry[:T][:T]

The actual winner is Keith and seeing as he is willing to sell the prize on and Terry is willing to put the same amount in the pot

That makes another 220 to be added to the pot from Bills match for Faye.

I will pm both winners in a short while with payment info and details for arranging the days fishing.

THANK YOU

[:T][:T]

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Keith & Terry
Top lads the pair of you.[:T][:T][:T]

Bill G

Grandad
what can i say .....
that is absolutely fantastic ,keith you are a star ,and auto you are what its all about.
and lets not forget Malc as it was his original idea.
and lets also put our hands together for john bennett for offering the day.
[:T][:T][:T][:T][:T][:T][:T][:T][:T][:T][:T][:T][:T]

Auto

Terry
Site Supporter
I am grateful to all you guys for arranging the opportunity to participate in this unique experience. The money raised could not go to a more deserving cause. I'm sure my mate and I will have a memorable day.

badpegpicker

Proud to be a.....
Well done lads[:T]

Keith,

You re a big softie[:p]

Auto,

Well done mate, top stuff.........[:D][:D]

Fayes Dad

Dave T
Site Supporter
What a fantastic result!
Thank you so much to Keith, Terry, Malc, and John & Pauline Bennett.
Terry, hope you have a brilliant day and look forward to hearing all about it.
I will be phoning the hospital and I know this news will make Faye very happy!
Over a THOUSAND pounds for PostPals is unbelievable, and as you know they will make such good use of this money.
Well done Bill & everybody who has been involved!
All the best
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.