Faye Update

Fayes Dad

Dave T
Site Supporter
UPDATE

Apologies for not posting earlier but we have had some very stressful days.
Faye has had another operation and this time they were able to fit a permanent central line, that's the good news.
Not so good news is that Faye still has an infection, so will have to stay in hospital at Addenbrookes on intravenous antibiotics until at least March 9th/10th approximately.

Stay Safe!

Dave

Yorkieboy70

Site Supporter
Hopefully light at the end of the tunnel, she will be home before you know it. Stay strong, thoughts with you all.

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
I can't imagine the stress you are under mate but you all need to stay strong for her. You have the faith of the forum behind you, stay strong.

crayfishtraps

Site Supporter
dave..im sure if shes come this far..it just proves to everyone shes a fighter...our thoughts are with you...shes one strong lady

lliopp

Site Supporter
Makes my little issues pale in significance, at least the line is in. Best wishes to you all.

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
No need to apologise Dave. Thankfully with her new line in there is a glint of light at the end of the tunnel. Faye's in the best place to clear the infection.
We are all right behind you all as I'm sure you are aware. Hopefully you will soon be able to enjoy some quality family time in the not to distant future and when you get the opportunity give Faye and Liz a big hug from us all. :upthumb:

OldTaff

Site Supporter
The central line is great news - don’t stress about keeping us grumpy old danglers updated. Just focus on Faye, yourself and the rest of your family & remember we are all always thinking of you

SeanB

Site Supporter
Still got my fingers crossed for Faye and hoping she makes a speedy recovery and is able to go home soon 🤞

Kev86

The 12th will soon be here Dave, the mind boggles as to how they can get the dose wrong, best wishes to you all.

Kev