Faye Update

Fayes Dad

Dave T
Site Supporter
Faye is having another very difficult year, but as you know she is a real fighter and continues to amaze everybody having been very seriously ill for nearly 17 years (Faye is 27 yrs old, she will be 28 on 30th July). She has just returned from Addenbrookes Hospital Cambridge after having an operation to remove her infected central line (her means of feeding) and a new line inserted. As they were unable to find a suitable site for the new line it was placed temporarily directly into her liver. This line is very painful and hopefully they will be able to find a long term solution in the future. It is amazing how Faye remains so positive even though her whole life is spent either in bed at home or in hospital. The hospital have said that her mum Liz (her carer) couldn't care for Faye any better. Sorry for not updating more often.
Best regards
Dave

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Thanks for the updates you do give Dave, we can all understand how busy life must be for you so don't apologise.

Give my love and best wishes to Faye and Liz.

groundhog

Life Survivor
[:)] Dave no need to apologise anyone who knows understands you are busy,I am in pain 24/7 and often don't know where to put myself, even though on a mixture of strong pain killers,but consider myself lucky compared to what Faye goes through,please pass on regards and well wishes to Faye and Liz hope things go well and easier for Faye in the future.
Best wishes (groundhog) Dave
[:T][:D][:D][:D]

Kev86

Hi hope Faye makes a speedy recovery and is feeling better soon,I wouldn't worry about not updating more you have your hands full taking care of Faye.

Regards
Kev

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
There's a lot of people out in the world that could do with taking a leaf out of Faye's book, she's been through the mill a lot more than most people can imagine and always keeps on fighting.

Give her all our best Dave

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Thanks for the update Dave, pass on our best wishes to Faye and your good lady Liz and I hope that you all get a bit of respite in the near future.[:T]

david white

Site Supporter
Hi Dave,
Unfortunately in life there is always something you hear or read about that puts your own life issues into perspective I read the above post from you yesterday made me feel embarrassed that I was letting trivial issues get me down, good luck to you all for the future and as others have said no need to apologise keep up the sterling work.

tag

Nice one david white, couldn't agree more with your thoughts, many of us including myself whinge about our illnesses until we look around and can only admire the way that those a lot worse off than ourselves are managing their problems!
Very best wishes to Faye and her loved ones!