Faye in Hospital.

OldTaff

Site Supporter
Such terrible news, so sorry to hear of your daughters problems. Hope she recovers quickly and you are all reunited soon.

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Wishing her a speedy recovery mate and I hope you are together at Christmas and have a healthy 2021.

Fayes Dad

Dave T
Site Supporter
UPDATE

Have not been able to update as we are struggling to get information on Faye from the hospital. When you finally get through to the ward most of the time you get a recorded message saying "no one is able to take your call". Even worse sometimes somebody does answer then immediately puts the phone down! Late Thursday I was told that Faye was sleeping peacefully and they had reduced the oxygen, they promised me they would phone us if during the night there was any change. On Friday morning Liz phoned to find out how Faye was, apparently Faye was so poorly in the night they were considering moving her to Intensive Care. A lot of other things have happened maybe tell later, we have been able to get Faye's phone to her so that has helped.
Thank you all for your messages.

Dave

Barbelcatcher

Site Supporter
Very stressfull time, but I am sure that the hospital are trying their best and the end result will be Faye back at home soon. Wishing you all the best.

Markywhizz

Clueless member
Site Supporter
Our best wishes to Faye and all your family. We will be praying for her. Hope she makes a full recovery soon.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Thank you for the update Dave. As you can see. We are all one big family and all of us are wishing Faye well. Best wishes to you all.