Faye in hospital

Fayes Dad

Dave T
Site Supporter
An update for all of you who have known and supported Faye over the years.
On Friday afternoon Faye was taken by ambulance as an emergency to Addenbrookes Hospital Cambridge. This was because the central line which Faye is fed through started to come out. This line was very special as when it was inserted last year doctors said it was probably the last position possible. The 120 mile journey from Eastbourne to Cambridge was horrendous for Faye due to the heat and it took four and a half hours due to usual problems with M25. Faye is waiting to hear what the doctors and surgeons have to say Monday. Faye has had a very tough year but this is the worst so far. I am not into twitter or facebook but you can see Faye's story and comments on them.
Will update when we have more news.
Best regards and thanks to Maggotdrowners for supporting Faye.

Dave

Captain Pugwash

Ya wont catch owt sat on the settee. P.A.C Member
Im newish to the forum so dont know the full story, but believe me whe I say I hope all goes as well as it possibly can for her and your family!
Regards Terry

nomorelongwalks

Mark Spitz
Site Supporter
Im newish to the forum so dont know the full story, but believe me whe I say I hope all goes as well as it possibly can for her and your family!
Regards Terry

Type in The Xmas appeal in the search function.
Warning: you will get some trouble with your eyes going all wet and misty at some stage :cry:

ATTICUS FINCH

Remember me to Faye Dave ,[its BillG by the way] hopefully they can find an answer soon to her problems mate, meeting Faye and your good selves really brought home how lucky most of us are to be blessed with good health. In Fayes case she has been blessed with a fantastic set of parents who have done everything in their power for her to lead as much of a full life as she can .
I still remember Faye writing all the scores and weights down when we had the charity event at Monk lakes .Faye thoroughly enjoyed herself that day.
wishing Faye a speedy recovery and that she is back home asap.
Bill.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Just echoing what Bill wrote above, give Faye all our best wishes David

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
wishing Faye a speedy recovery Dave

been a while, but i often remember that day at Monks and the cracker of a smile she had on her face

best wishes to you all, Much love xxxxxx

Kev86

Wishing Faye a speedy recovery, and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Dave.

Kev

feldri

Site Supporter
OMG!!!!!!! Having not been a maggotdrowner when this was going on I followed Geoff's link. Just spent the last hour going through all the pages and I'm halfway through a box of tissues.
What an amazing gesture from the maggotdrowners to this young lady's plight.
Wishing Faye a speedy recovery and all the best to her parents. What a wonderful young lady. I'm gobsmacked!!!.