Faye Back in Hospital.

Barbel seeker

So sorry to hear of your contuining pain buddy and can only hope that you quickly turn the corner you all deserve, please give faye a cuddle for me and can only wish she gets better as soon as possible

Kev86

I am really sorry to hear that Dave, I am praying for a speedy recovery for Faye and my best wishes to you and Liz.

stikflote

Site Supporter
Sorry to hear about Faye ,your poor girl really does suffer a lot ,hoping she can pull though again
and come home,

Wise Owl

Account Locked
In times like this when people think they got it bad, they ain’t and knowing what I know of Faye as a battler I can only say your strength and courage in this Faye and her parents should be a lesson to a lot of us 😘😘

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Totally gutted to read this latest update Dave. :(
Thoughts are with Faye and of course you and Liz to pull through this latest hurdle to a strong recovery.

Fayes Dad

Dave T
Site Supporter
UPDATE

Yesterday afternoon Faye was transferred to Addenbrookes Hospital Cambridge, hoping to get some news today.
Even though she can't have visitors her mum has gone with her and will be staying in hospital accommodation.

Thanks for all your support for Faye.

Dave

OldTaff

Site Supporter
I know it’s little consolation but from what I’ve seen on your updates Addenbrookes seem to be the best place for Faye to be in.

Keeping you all in our prayers, stay strong.

Fayes Dad

Dave T
Site Supporter
Just thinking

if faye hadnt had all this to hold her back

Can you imagine what she could of done in life with the strength and courage she has shown over the years
That is something I have often thought of Mick.
Her brother is a barrister and judge and Faye could have become whatever she wanted.
They must have got their brains from their mum!