Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich Rev

Yorkshire's finest
Vindaloo, chicken tikka version mind, ot chicken tikka chilla massalla

Bluey

19/08/02 - 25/08/10
In Memoriam
You know you've found a good curry when the skid marks in your shreddies won't wash out, and they retain a brownish hue.

quivertip

phil
my lad brought home a FOWL OR FOUL CHICKEN CURRY AS THE VINDALOO WASN'T HOT ENOUGH FOR HIM..
jeeezzzz, i had a mouthfull and went into extreme meltdown, i know my limits and a lamb madras with mixed fried rice is the hottest i will have and very nice it is too...

lurkio

A little dab'll do
Three of them aren't even authentic, merely British inventions.

shootinfishin

Better than slappy
quote:my lad brought home a FOWL OR FOUL CHICKEN CURRY AS THE VINDALOO WASN'T HOT ENOUGH FOR HIM..
jeeezzzz, i had a mouthfull and went into extreme meltdown, i know my limits and a lamb madras with mixed fried rice is the hottest i will have and very nice it is too...

Quivertip, I take it you mean phal![:D]
I've had two of these in the past and believe me the following day it wasn't a pretty sight from either end[xx(]
Seemed okay while I was drunk as hell though, apart from the Indian waiters waiting around watching me eat it with baited breath[:D]almost caused a bit of a ruck before they explained they were just curious because even they don't usually eat anything that potent![:0]

RedNeckAngling

9ft is too long
All this talk about Curry has reminded me of the Rowan Atkinson's "Indian Restraunt" sketch.

"Yes sir, Popadoms and Sheeeeet." [:D][:D]

Columbo

quote:Originally posted by RedNeckAngling

All this talk about Curry has reminded me of the Rowan Atkinson's "Indian Restraunt" sketch.

"Yes sir, Popadoms and Sheeeeet." [:D][:D]

Is that the one where he reads out the menu? "Onion riter, a cucumber riter, a paper back riter" [:D] "your friend is face down in a picture of beer, he's going to drown" [:D]

Steve

shootinfishin

Better than slappy
quote:i can never find an indian that will do me a pork curry .....strange that

Yep and despite this, the halfwits on the early show on radio 1 (JK and Joel) accepted that as a quiz answer this morning!

The contestants weren't allowed to give an answer beginning with C.

The question "what meat would you go and ored in a curry house?"

Some dozy bird says Pork, a fraction of a second behind her the bloke says Lamb, and they give her the point!![:(!] Sh1te[:(!]

hammie 2004

jessebobs you will be able to eat curry on w/w been going now since xmas have lost nearly 5 stone stick with it it works I was very good last week and lost 7 pound in one week yes I was a very big lad but feel a lot better now [8D]

lurkio

A little dab'll do
quote:Originally posted by Jessebobs

quote:Originally posted by lurkio

Three of them aren't even authentic, merely British inventions.

So that would be Masalla and ...........[?]

Balti and Madras (it is a region, not a dish. It was adopted as a label for a type of dish in this country).

lurkio

A little dab'll do
Quote:

"Madras: A hot dish containing extra chilli - a British invention unknown in Madras".

badatfishing

Im a a bit of a whimp when it comes to spicy stuff so its a korma for me but after seeing the votes Im not the only one!

Jessebobs

Steve!
quote:Originally posted by hammie 2004

jessebobs you will be able to eat curry on w/w been going now since xmas have lost nearly 5 stone stick with it it works I was very good last week and lost 7 pound in one week yes I was a very big lad but feel a lot better now [8D]
If I lost 5 stone there'd be nothing left mate, I have to eat curries and fish lots to stop me from getting blown off my seatbox! The wife buys weightw@tchers curries and to be honest they smell really nice but I havent plucked up the courage to try one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.