Favourite Curry

Wise Owl

Account Locked
For years after a Night in Leeds i used to go to a place called Zam Zams, his curry didnt have a name, well not what i remember anyway but it smelt and tasted Gorgeous, and his Chappattis were the best.

BTMS

Site Supporter
Nepalese Goat Curry mmmmmmmm My Mrs learned how to cook it in Nepal, and I had it when I was with the Gurkhas in Belize fantastic

crackatoa

Site Supporter
Have ya ever Been Drunk on a Saturday night ?
I've been drunk every night but never had a curry. I've actually been in an Indian restaurant twice. Had a steak once which was edible and on the other occasion the Mrs ordered me chicken and said I would like it. When it came it was bright red. So did not touch. Never again

Wise Owl

Account Locked
I've been drunk every night but never had a curry. I've actually been in an Indian restaurant twice. Had a steak once which was edible and on the other occasion the Mrs ordered me chicken and said I would like it. When it came it was bright red. So did not touch. Never again

Mate ive only got to get a slight whiff of a Ruby when ive had one over the 8 and im on it :LOL: :LOL:

genesis

Account Locked
Lamb pasanda with three chapatis. Rice is for Chinese and is so wrong with a curry.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
It was great when Mobile phones come out, we used to got get back into Leeds from the Match, a few beers and Ring Peg up at Zam Zams tell him how many there were of us and the food was ready when we go there.

crackatoa

Site Supporter
Mate ive only got to get a slight whiff of a Ruby when ive had one over the 8 and im on it :LOL: :LOL:
Many years ago I was a rep and used to visit a lot of asian businesses up and down the country. Used to throw in that my job was a lonely existance because it took me away from my family. Always got me a bit of sympathy and eased them along. I had numerous offers to go round to theirs for an evening meal. I always had a ready excuse.

The Runner

Site Supporter
Nepalese Goat Curry mmmmmmmm My Mrs learned how to cook it in Nepal, and I had it when I was with the Gurkhas in Belize fantastic
Middle stepdaughter's husband is originally Nepalese, from a Gurkha family (his Dad and at least two of his uncles served).
Get some cracking food when I stay with them , especially if his cousin and wife come round as she's a seriously good cook.

Be very wary of the Druk Dalla Pickle though...Was down there last year, saw the jar on the table and assumed it was the sweet chili pickle that Rachelle often uses, and put a big dollop all over my dinner. It wasn't....

rd115

плак-плак
Site Supporter
Forgot to mention, i aways have a hot curry when I have a stinking cold, really clears out the sinuses ?

davepellet

Used to do all the lads night out, “hottest curry you do”, thing and we all used to sit there suffering but no one dared flinch... nowadays I don’t like over powered foods (don’t even have chilli sauce on kebabs, cos a good kebab doesn’t need it)

I’m in the depth of flavour camp

muskrat

Havin' a Waggle
Site Supporter
I can't stand even the smell of curry. It makes me heave. I can't even be out in the garden when the neighbours are cooking curry for dinner.
Give me a nice hot Chilli any day.

BarryS

Gone fishing
I can't stand even the smell of curry. It makes me heave. I can't even be out in the garden when the neighbours are cooking curry for dinner.
Give me a nice hot Chilli any day.
I am the same as you.......but then I tried Thai curry and loved them.