Favorite Fish (coarse or game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

goin_fishin

'Tiddler'
What is your favorite type of fish?????
well mine as to be the Roach its biggist catch i had a 13lb bag in a 5 hour session on a pond, and its been my 3rd biggist fish at 2 1/2 lb fish. so when i go to my local navie i fish for these beautiful specimens.
I know its not big but i only go light when fishing.

g.sutcliffe

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Tinca tinca followed by the european/wels/danubian catfish.

Alan
You've just been moderated

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Tench bream, roach, rudd, perch, gudgeon, bleak, oh the list goes on and on. I just don't care. Let us just catch'em

Geoff
If it swims, catch it.

martin.

Account Locked
hi.
Tench & Perch are my favs as i enjoy fishing chopped worm & caster on the pole on my local drain the north level on cambs/lincs border
best tench 8-02 best perch 2-10. Am going @ 7 in morning will let know i do tommorow night.
tight lines
martin.

I would say Carp/barbel as they r excellent fighters,i would like 2 go Marlin fishing too......;-)

The bigger the better...

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
Goin,
In all my years fishing, I have never had a Roach over 2lb!!!
I would love to do so and am having to go to Ireland in the hope of finding 1, so be proud of that fish.
Any roach over 2lb is a specimen!

Chub and Barbel on the stick are my favourite fish, Carp on the waggler are exciting and I'm thrilled with my Pike introduction, but hell! Gudgeon on a hard day are rewarding and like Geoff, bring em all on!

I just love catching fish!

Ziptrev your resident alcoholic2.gif

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Crucian Carp,
Not very big,but the most gorgeouse looking fish (like little bars of gold),and a bit of a challenge to boot,can be finicky,but really rewarding when you get it right.

Have to agree with Trev and Geoff though,favorite type? the one's that i can catch.
Peter. thumbsup.gif

Happiness is a rod in your hand.

martin.

Account Locked
hi
follow up to my entry last night.Went for tench & perch today but river was pumping off so only managed 8 perch best 1 1-12 + a few roach to 8oz. But still enjoyed every minute .

Tight lines.
martin.

MALC

Fav fish got to be the tench at dawn on a summer morning with the mist rising off the water.

OOH ROLL ON SUMMER.

Malc

keith

Gandhi
Site Supporter
It has got to big river bream 7lb plus for me.Seeing them gliding into a waiting landing net does it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.