Fat Frank

spanky

Irregular Member
Site Supporter
Confirmed apparently... Ex PSG manager likely to come in.

Not sure what Chelsea can achieve this season now, maybe avoid a relegation battle?

Rick123

Site Supporter
The sacking of Frank Lampard make me think the job as Manager of Chelsea is more a poison chalice, than a golden opportunity. Why not give him the season to bed all the new players he picked and the club paid for. If you watch many of the FA cup games with the lower league clubs doing so well, I feel it's because they are a team, they know each other and play with each other on a regular basis. Take for example Man United, only now are the benefits of regular team players coming to the fore. Its simply insane to sack Frank, I just hope he get a load of dosh for the oligarch so he can by Christine a nice big diamond ring?:devilish:

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
chelsea pay his wages, entirely their choice end of the day

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Lampards Dream Job and he Failed in it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: im so Happy you wouldnt believe.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Lampard Failed in his Dream Job, mate no one is Happier than me :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: i couldnt give a Toss really where its posted Fairness is my Middle name.

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
im sure with his pay off he hasnt done that bad at all! i would love to get sacked and paid £1m+ for failing!

H T B

Site Supporter
It was only his name and history with Chelsea that got him the job.

The job may be a poisoned chalice, but you would be well rewarded to take it up.

spanky

Irregular Member
Site Supporter
Got to admit that Thomas Tuchel guy is a bit of a looker.

1611585195587.png

I reckon Tuchel vs Wayne Rooney in a no-holds-barred fistfight would be a sight to behold. Both would probably come out looking much better.

mike fox

'Just Me and the Fish'
Site Supporter
I think he took the job on far too early in his managerial career. I always thought he should have stuck with a Championship team for a few years. The way Chelsea get through their managers, Frank will be back.

H T B

Site Supporter
Fat Franks first season they had a transfer embargo
No right minded manager would take that job with no funds, so FF was the cheap option.
Since lifting the embargo he’s spent nearly £1/4 billion.
Just out of his depth, at the moment.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
I love it when summat goes Tits up when they been a cock, its as if my Wishes are Coming true.

commieboy257

Account Locked
he'll be at Chesterfield next, the Domestos Bleach football league or some such donkey fest.